Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Black Cap Are Bad Luck

Yomar

3 games does not a season make.

the record says 1-2 but the team is playing much better than last season. There is still work to be done, and fine tuning here and there. But the signs are there... and even most of the media is starting to take notice.

No one is circling the Skins game as an easy W this season.

NFL live just said even at 1-2 they feel Joe Gibbs will get it turned around this season, and still be a 8-9 game winner (or better.)

Originally posted by bubba9497

3 games does not a season make.

the record says 1-2 but the team is playing much better than last season. There is still work to be done, and fine tuning here and there. But the signs are there... and even most of the media is starting to take notice.

No one is circling the Skins game as an easy W this season.

Exactly Bubba. This team is playing hard this year all the way to final whistle. We have been in all 3 games, and a play or two the other way and our record could be 3-0.

The biggest key is how hard the team is playing, and the fact that everyone looked pissed about losing.

I like Joe's script R black hat, but the only ones I've seen are fitted, and I'd really like a flexi-fit.

I was wearing my black X-treme skins hat for the first time at the game, and a fellow fan sitting nearby thought it was nifty asked me where I got it. It was a simple matter of pointing at the logo on the front. Hope he joins the site, he was making alot of noise.

Anyone else seen the 'vendor' just between the stadium lots and the Jericho church lots selling pink 'skins hats? Odd.

The black hat is beast. I'm going to buy one tommorrow, plus a portis jersey. You want to know what is bad luck tho? Recording games with comcast DVR. Ever single game my dad and I have recorded, we have lost. Last year, Sunday night game against the phins: as soon as we started recording the momentum shifted, and we lost the game.

*but here's the catch: ever game my dad has record on VCR we've won. That includes the super bowl againt the bills. hmmmmm...

Originally posted by dave18256

I've been trying to find a fitted Black script hat for a while. All the Redskins stores are sold out. Does anyone know where to get one?

We will get some more in the next few weeks....

It will be sometime between now and mid-November

Archived