Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who Cares Who Is Faster?

JoeSkins

yeh, this board will be biased. But yes, Darrel played at a better level than Deion for a much longer time. Deion had the big play more, but Darrel was just more consistent longer, and he never really asked for money as much, he just wanted to play and helpout.

Darrell was a team player. He played among the elite while bettering his team as a whole. Deion was out for Deion. He cared more about his little dances and stats then he did the team. There is no I in team, but there is one in Deion. Darrell wins. Oh and he also gets a big plus for all the stuff he does off the field, something I have heard nothing about from Deion.

Originally posted by denquake02

Darrell was a team player. He played among the elite while bettering his team as a whole. Deion was out for Deion. He cared more about his little dances and stats then he did the team. There is no I in team, but there is one in Deion. Darrell wins. Oh and he also gets a big plus for all the stuff he does off the field, something I have heard nothing about from Deion.

My thoughts exactly. Deion has been in Atlanta, San Fran, Dallas, D.C. and now Baltimore. Other than maybe Dallas, does anyone in any of the other cities give 2 sh!ts about him? I'm thinking no. But Mr. Green was an outstanding player for the 'Skins and has given back to the community. Darrell is a true "Son of Washington."

HTTR

:logo:

Archived