Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who Will Have A Breakout Game This Week?

CLiNT0N P0RTiS

Originally posted by CLiNT0NP0RTiS26

I don't know about Owens and the Viks. Their secondary are no New York Giants so it might be tougher for TO. It's going to be a great game between the Viks and Eagles.

Actually, their secondary could be WORSE than the Giants. Maybe it was their scheme but the Cowboys had receivers running wide open all day. Vikes couldn't generate any pass rush either. I'll pick the Eagles in this one but give me Moss for the breakout game.

Originally posted by jrfriedm

I think that Randy Moss has something to prove to T.O. and will have a VERY big day against an un-proven secondary.

I agree with your assertion as long as you word it correctly. There is absolutely NOTHING, I repeat, NOTHING unproven about the Eagles Safeties. It's the corners. Lets not assume that the corners constitute the play of a top three safety tandum in the league.

actually the vikes got winfield but he is a bit too small to go against TO by himself. the cowboys have a trio of deadly receivers but all the eagels have is TO. pinkston and freddie mitchell are not that good. so i think winfield and a safety are going to be on TO for the majority of the game.

Archived