Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Upset pick of the week: Week 2

Dallsux

Originally posted by jbooma

You do know Atlanta is favored :)

just grow some balls and say the browns will beat the cowboys :cheers:

Ya know, I was gonna say that, but I fugured I would go with someone other than the Browns this week, since I went with the Browns last week. Aside from that, I don't know how lucky I could get by picking them twice...what the hell, I'll change my pick...

PICK REVISION: Cleveland over Dallas!

BTW, I had no idea that Atlanta was favored. That's just silly!

:dallasuck

Originally posted by Eagles_Legendz

I won't go with Indy even though I believe they are technically underdogs. I'll go with Buffalo over Oakland.

Yeah, that was a tough one for me since they both lost in the last few seconds of their games, but ultimately, I went with Buffalo as well.

Originally posted by CowboyzSuckAzz

Yeah, that was a tough one for me since they both lost in the last few seconds of their games, but ultimately, I went with Buffalo as well.

Buffalo is a good one, don't know why oakland is favored anyway,

actually the big one will be the Lions they will be 2-0 :cheers:

Originally posted by jbooma

Buffalo is a good one, don't know why oakland is favored anyway,

actually the big one will be the Lions they will be 2-0 :cheers:

Yeah, I think Oakland will have it down to the wire, then, in a brilliant move, Bills HC Mike Mularkey brings in his secret weapon, Doug Flutie, who will pull out the comeback of the season, lead the Bills all the way to the playoffs, then get yanked & cut at the beginning of the post season. All that just to beat Oakland. :D

Originally posted by CowboyzSuckAzz

Yeah, I think Oakland will have it down to the wire, then, in a brilliant move, Bills HC Mike Mularkey brings in his secret weapon, Doug Flutie, who will pull out the comeback of the season, lead the Bills all the way to the playoffs, then get yanked & cut at the beginning of the post season. All that just to beat Oakland. :D

You think Shotty will let that happen :laugh: :laugh:

Carolina is getting 6 (??!!) at Kansas City.

Now, I know they didn't look like much in game 1, but KC's run defense is non-existant. Look for Stephen Davis to rush for at least 150 yards and 2 scores. Carolina certainly covers.

I also like the Chargers as 3 point dogs at home vs. the Jets and the Vikings as dogs on the road against the Eagles, since the Eagles always play like crap at home (probably has something to do with the fans booing their own team at every opportunity...)

Originally posted by mark327

i like the vikes over the eagles ;)

:ravensuck :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

oh , and the browns over the cowgirls !!! :point2sky

Yeah, I got that one too, but I didn't view that as much of an Upset pick, even if the Eagles are favored, which is strange to me. Culpeper & Moss, Culpeper & Moss, Culpeper & Moss. Over the Eagles inexperienced CBs, this could turn ugly fast. I predicted the Vikes will win 41-24

;) :eaglesuck

Originally posted by GrimReefa

Now, I know they didn't look like much in game 1, but KC's run defense is non-existant. Look for Stephen Davis to rush for at least 150 yards and 2 scores. Carolina certainly covers.

Hmmmmm ... I'd stay away from this one. I was at the game Monday night and the Panthers looked like a team headed for a downward spiral. I thought they over-achieved last year and were due for some regression even before Monday night.

Now they've lost their biggest playmaker and they suddenly aren't too tough to gameplan against. Stop the run and make Delhomme beat you with a suddenly-lackluster WR corps.

Carolina will have trouble scoring points. KC usually doesn't, so I have no trouble seeing them winning by a TD or more.

Archived