Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor sick last sunday!

skns4life

a friend of mine (girl) works at Loudoun Hospital and said that she met Sean Taylor. At the time, she didnt know who he was. She said that Taylor went to the hospital (with someone else) because he wasnt feeling well. It turned out that he had a seizure earlier in the day. When she went to go ask him to sign his disclaimer, she said that he was a real ****y jerk and rolled his eyes at her and asked her if she was asking for his autograph. She told him that he had to sign all those papers so they can know who to bill. He told her to bill it to the Washington Redskins and gave her the Redskins Park address. She then figured that he was a player and wrote down his name to ask her husband who it was. Sean said that it was caused by food poisoning from Burger King and said that he was going to sue them. (not sure if he was being serious...i mean he should sue them since he didnt get enough in his contract:rolleyes: ). Remember Sean did not participate in practice because he wasnt feeling well....well, im pretty sure this was his illness. ofcourse the skins wouldnt release that info....they would probably say something like "Flu related symptoms". I hope he's better now...****y or not, he's still one of my favorite players and i could care less how he acts with people as long as he's helping us win games.

On another note, my friend also knows James Thrash personally. My friends sister use to date Thrash a while back. She said that Thrash is a nice guy but that he isnt real bright. She was also there when his daughter was born.

im not making this up...my co-worker is my friends husband...we were talking about it all day...she works at the hospital on weekends. atleast im not making up what she told me. but trust me, i dont see why she would lie about this....her husband is a die hard skins fan also.

I'm no doctor, but I've never heard of food poisoning leading to seizures. If this story is true and he did in fact have a seizure, there's got to be more to the story from a medical angle.

And I hope Taylor's not eating at Burger King regularly, 'cause that 235 lb. frame could balloon up to 250 real quick.

yeah well thats what he said caused it....she was also skeptical for the reason for the seizure cause i doubt BK food caused that. but thats what he told her. but hey, you guys dont have to believe it....i personally dont want to believe it either but i've known this person for a long time and i know she just wouldnt make something like this up.

Originally posted by steveo56

Could someone get in trouble for putting out this info?

Are you kidding me? The Federal medical privacy laws are beyond belief. A hospital finds out an employee is discussing patient medical information on the web? You're toast. Its no joke.

Originally posted by Tarhog

Are you kidding me? The Federal medical privacy laws are beyond belief. A hospital finds out an employee is discussing patient medical information on the web? You're toast. Its no joke.

He might want to get rid of his post I had a feelin that was the case.

Originally posted by Tarhog

SHHHHHHH!!!!! Let's just keep this amongst ourselves. . .

No doubt. And this being the biggest Skins fan site there is, and who knows if a player of somebody may visit every now and them. " Hey Sean. Guess what? Remember when you went to the hospital last week? Well, they're talking about it...... "

Or something like that. :)

Okay. it's a bit of a rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeach. But sounded good.

Hippa is a big deal deal now.....for goodness sake....has any had a perscription filled recently - notice how your supposed to stand "x" smount of feet back from the party ahead of you at the counter (a trivial but small example - all hippa related...)? A lot has changed over the past year since the new Federal legislation went into effect.

Disclosure of an individual's medical information without express consent is a big no-no....

Anyway - thanks for the tidbit Skns4life!

Archived