Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor sick last sunday!

skns4life

Originally posted by GEB

Hippa is a big deal deal now.....for goodness sake....has any had a perscription filled recently - notice how your supposed to stand "x" smount of feet back from the party ahead of you at the counter (a trivial but small example - all hippa related...)? A lot has changed over the past year since the new Federal legislation went into effect.

Disclosure of an individual's medical information without express consent is a big no-no....

Anyway - thanks for the tidbit Skns4life!

you guys are welcome:secret: :confused:

Originally posted by skns4life

:doh: damn, im an idiot....yea someone please close this thread....well, in my defense, i fell asleep during my HIPAA seminar :rolleyes: :doh:

I dont think you have anything to worry about, because its hearsay. No more then if I posted this hearsay on another website. But your friend might get into some hot water with her boss, if they knew she was discussing confidential patient information with other people.

Originally posted by skns4life

yeah Tarhog, ParkCity, and GEB... you guys really got me thinking about how much trouble i can get into.....SOMEONE CLOSE THIS THREAD before those redskins that supposedly occasionally view this site snitch on me!!!

Gettin a little paranoid?

You mean The Post, The Times, Pro football Talk, Pro Football Weekly, CNNSI, USA Today, ESPN and Sportsline (oh yeah and FOX) all failed to report/miss this event with the possible Defensive rookie of the year. Plus no comments by the skins other than he felt sick. Nope not buying it.

I'm not buying seziure by food poisioning, unless Taylor was so dehydrated and toxic from the bacteria he would have to be hospitialized, had IV's (fluids and antibiotics) put in. Which clearly didn't happen.

Originally posted by goskins

You mean The Post, The Times, Pro football Talk, Pro Football Weekly, CNNSI, USA Today, ESPN and Sportsline (oh yeah and FOX) all failed to report/miss this event with the possible Defensive rookie of the year. Plus no comments by the skins other than he felt sick. Nope not buying it.

I'm not buying seziure by food poisioning, unless Taylor was so dehydrated and toxic from the bacteria he would have to be hospitialized, had IV's (fluids and antibiotics) put in. Which clearly didn't happen.

But his friend wouldn't lie! :rolleyes:

Archived