Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(merged) Drunk Driver Decapitates Passenger

KingJeremy

Drunken Man Drives Home With Decapitated Friend

MARIETTA, Georgia (AP) -- A drunken driver hit a telephone pole support wire that decapitated his passenger, police said.

He then drove 12 miles home and slept in his bloody clothes, police said, leaving the headless body in his truck.

A neighbor walking with his young daughter Sunday morning discovered Daniel Brohm's headless corpse in the truck in John Kemper Hutcherson's driveway and called authorities, said Cpl. Dana Pierce, county police spokesman.

"Dude, my head!"

"What, you don't expect me to back for it, do you??"

What a f*cktard...

Jer

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/3689970/detail.html

Man Decapitated In Bizarre Wreck

Police Say Driver Kept Going

A Cobb County man is charged in a car wreck in which his passenger was decapitated.

Police say John Kemper Hutcherson, 21, was driving under the influence of alcohol Saturday night when his truck struck a utility pole. His passenger, Francis Daniel Brohm, was partially ejected. His head was severed by the pole's support wire, police said.

But police say Hutcherson continued home and went to bed, covered in blood. A neighbor walking with his baby spotted Brohm's body hanging out of Hutcherson's truck about 8 a.m. Sunday, said Cobb County police Cpl. Dana Pierce.

Hutcherson was treated for dehydration before being booked at the county jail. He is charged with vehicular homicide.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/3689970/detail.html

Man Decapitated In Bizarre Wreck

Police Say Driver Kept Going

A Cobb County man is charged in a car wreck in which his passenger was decapitated.

Police say John Kemper Hutcherson, 21, was driving under the influence of alcohol Saturday night when his truck struck a utility pole. His passenger, Francis Daniel Brohm, was partially ejected. His head was severed by the pole's support wire, police said.

But police say Hutcherson continued home and went to bed, covered in blood. A neighbor walking with his baby spotted Brohm's body hanging out of Hutcherson's truck about 8 a.m. Sunday, said Cobb County police Cpl. Dana Pierce.

Hutcherson was treated for dehydration before being booked at the county jail. He is charged with vehicular homicide.

Originally posted by China

Treated??? They should have just thrown him in a cell and left him there to die....kind of like he left his buddy! :mad:

that is a shame, a few years ago, i belive i did not work that night at the bar, but a husband and wife left the bar, she felt sick on the way home, so she out her head out the window, and she was decapitated. I don't think any charges were filed against u, the bar. Not sure if the husband was charged either. Sad story.

I will admit, I've done the deed too many times, and i can honestly say, i have not done it in about a year, and don't plan on doing it again. I always felt guity the next moring. Grated i only live my minutes from tha br, but it's not the point. It really sucks though being a bartender, we are not allowed to stop them from leaving. That is the worst part of bartending.

Archived