Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who will score the first TD

fuji869

Originally posted by afparent

Cooley, everyone will be expecting Portis to get the ball in the redzone. Just like Didier did in the SuperBowl...remember...TOUCHDOWN WASHINGTON REDSKINS!

You know what was most amazing to me about the Didier TD? That Frank Gifford actually called it...right before the play started he says "We're getting down into Didier country now"...and BAM! Next play is the TD to Didier.

Originally posted by SkinsNut73

You know what was most amazing to me about the Didier TD? That Frank Gifford actually called it...right before the play started he says "We're getting down into Didier country now"...and BAM! Next play is the TD to Didier.

^^^ That was awesome, I remember that. Me and my Dad were going nuts.

While I truely don't care who scores the first touchdown, nor do I care who scores the last, as long as we score early and often I think that it will be Portis.

When considering that Portis is my starting RB for my Fantasy team, I hope that he scores two TD's every game at least.

Joe Gibbs will score, on a 99 yard kickoff return in the first quarter of the Bucs game.

Joe Bugel will come on to the field and provide the blocking he'll need to find the necessary seams to take it to the house.

P.S. Don Breaux will win out over Ramsey and Brunell in the quarterback competition. It's just a matter of time.

Originally posted by docdru

Joe Gibbs will score, on a 99 yard kickoff return in the first quarter of the Bucs game.

Joe Bugel will come on to the field and provide the blocking he'll need to find the necessary seams to take it to the house.

P.S. Don Breaux will win out over Ramsey and Brunell in the quarterback competition. It's just a matter of time.

Think Ernest Byner can beat out Portis?

Archived