Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Landover Mall

Rypien 91

My fiance and I are coming up for the Falcons game and had nothing planned for Saturday and was wondering which mall was better...Landover or Potomac Mills? She loves malls and we might as well go to a nice one in D.C. Any other malls in the area that are nice, let me know. Thanks.

Landover Mall...r u kidding???? no and I don't think it is open.

Arundel Mills and Potomac Mills are both good

Montgomery Mall is pretty good

Columbia Mall aint bad

Pentagon City Mall is pretty good

don't know too much about the other ones. I think they all have web sites too.

Originally posted by Rypien 91

My fiance and I are coming up for the Falcons game and had nothing planned for Saturday and was wondering which mall was better...Landover or Potomac Mills? She loves malls and we might as well go to a nice one in D.C. Any other malls in the area that are nice, let me know. Thanks.

Potomac Mills is a much better mall. However, you may want to take her to Montgomery Mall also.

Originally posted by Rypien 91

We are staying at the Doubletree near the FedEx, how close is the Montgomery Mall?

There is a new mall "Capitol Centre at the Blvd" (or something like that) that is walking distance from the stadium...its an outdoor mall similar to Bowie town center.

All the stores arent open but its ok considering how close it will be to your hotel:helmet: :helmet:

Redskins Store Locations

Ballston Commons- Arlington, VA

Potomac Mills- Prince William, VA

Lakeforest Mall- Gaithersburg, MD

Chesterfield Towne Center- Richmond, VA

Tysons Corner- McLean, VA

Montgomery Mall- Bethesda, MD

Dulles Town Center- Dulles, VA

Springfield Mall- Springfield, VA

Wheaton Plaza Mall- Wheaton, MD

Fair Oaks Mall- Fairfax, VA

Hall of Fame Store- FedEx Field Landover, MD

If you are looking to go to a NICE mall, go to Tysons or Pentagon City. Potomac Mills is to far from Landover, even though we are the biggest store in the mall locations. If you want Skins gear just go to the stadium, the store is open all week like the mall stores

Originally posted by th869

Someone please tell him which malls have Redskins stores in them. That way you may get points for taking her shopping and still score some gear for yourself.

That's the whole plan. She loves shopping, plus I can grab some gear at the team store. We both leave happy!

Originally posted by jbooma

I believe Landover Mall was turned into a Town Center type place, don't know if it is open yet.

It’s basically a Sears/Fedex field parking lot right now. Can’t imagine why they would make it into a town center unless they plan to bull doze the projects directly across the street..

Archived