Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Smoot vs. Coles.......

NoCalMike

Originally posted by Westbrook36

I wouldn't worry about your number one receiver taking your corners to school during training camp. They have the marked advantage as the QB can deliver the ball without a pass rush and 7 on 7 drills leave the CB on an island.

Most people on the Eagle's message board are worried because TO is taking EVERYONE to school. Well, he's one of the top WR's in the league. He should be doing that. Just as Coles should take all your CBs to school daily.

Why is it that you have to infest EVERY thread? I mean, someone is asking a question about Training Camp, & you, for some reason, feel the need to drop your crap...I mean, 2 cents worth about what we should & should not worry about. I think that we are all capable enough to realize what we are looking at when we are looking at it. We don't need a play by play instruction on how to view our own team, thank you very much...:finger:

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

Young and inexperienced corners? Ok, taken in the same draft as Portis and have about 10 or so starts between them as well as nickel and dime responsibilities the last two years.

BTW, I find it interesting how you keep harping how our CB's are young and inexperienced while never thinking that having a rookie starting in the defensive backfield for your team is anything but a strength.

You act as tho 10 games makes them seasoned vets! Get over yourself. They ARE young & inexperienced & up until this up coming season, they've HAD seasoned vets to show them the ropes & tutor them, to some degree. Now, they will be back there without that help on the sidelines. Aside from that, we have a rookie SAFETY, not CB. Our CB's are not exactly rookies & we have a well rounded back 7, even without Taylor in the mix. On top of that, if you match each of our Defensive positions to yours evenly, there is one that we can outmatch you in-LB. There is only one team that probably has a more prolific LB & that's the Ravens. Arrington, when given the chance to play his game, is fierce & hard-hitting, as well as having close to the fastest closing speed in the League. I honestly don't think either McNabb or TO are going to be much of a factor against us.

This is a great point. In fact, it's so great, I'm going to print it out, laminate it, and hang it on my wall.

Just imagine how great it would have been if McNabb didn't have a higher completion percentage than Garcia last year?

Try again. :doh:

Just imagine if it actually mattered. TO will be frustrated by the end of the season. After McNubby has throw 30 - 40 passes at TO's feet or severely over his head, TO will be rethinking the move he made in the off=season when he was originally traded to Baltimore. :laugh:

Yeah, like the last game of the season last year when he completed like 70 percent of his passes, had 4 total tds, and over a 100 QB rating.

Wait! Hold on! I just pressed my Canned Excuse 2000 and it shows that was all Spurriers fault.

I apologize. :laugh:

And whose fault is it that none of this accounts for a Super Bowl? Oh, that's right...I'm not supposed to bring that up...I might hurt your precious feelings...:rolleyes:

This is a great point. In fact, it's so great, I'm going to print it out, laminate it, and hang it on my wall.

Just imagine how great it would have been if McNabb didn't have a higher completion percentage than Garcia last year?

Try again. :doh:

And how many of those passes were to his backs?

Originally posted by w33dh0l3

Who doesn't love homerism? Anyway, I think the Redskins will double cover TO while focusing on the run, to make McNabb beat them with his arm to the "lesser" receivers. Sounds like a sound strategy to me, whether or not it works, who knows. But the point is, I don't think it matters who the corners or who covers TO would be (unless they really really suck).

I don't care how bad you think Pinkston, LJ Smith, Freddie Mitchell are... You leave one open and they'll catch it most of the time. You're going to focus on the run? Meaning what 6 or 7 in the box? Then put 2 players out on TO. So suddenly you have 2 players on your defense to account for the RB out of the backfield, Pinkston, Mitchell, and LJ Smith. Works for me.

Guest Westbrook36
Originally posted by CowboyzSuckAzz

Why is it that you have to infest EVERY thread? I mean, someone is asking a question about Training Camp, & you, for some reason, feel the need to drop your crap...I mean, 2 cents worth about what we should & should not worry about. I think that we are all capable enough to realize what we are looking at when we are looking at it. We don't need a play by play instruction on how to view our own team, thank you very much...:finger:

I apologize. I was under the impression that this was an internet message board where people were free to discuss opinions.

I'm sorry I busted in during the middle of your circle jerk. How do you like being the pivot man?

Guest Westbrook36
Originally posted by RW31

And how many of those passes were to his backs?

That's a great point. You told me.

Then I remembered that Garcia and the Niners run the WCO as well. Try again.

That's a great point. You told me.

Then I remembered that Garcia and the Niners run the WCO as well. Try again.

Only difference is Garcia is far more accurate. The only exception being last year when Garcia was .1 under Mcgoofy. One tenth of a percent. One more difference.....Garcia has a Superbowl win to his credit. Great way to state your case WB36. Yaaay.

Guest Westbrook36
Originally posted by ArmchairRedskin

Only difference is Garcia is far more accurate. The only exception being last year when Garcia was .1 under Mcgoofy. One tenth of a percent. One more difference.....Garcia has a Superbowl win to his credit. Great way to state your case WB36. Yaaay.

Wow. I honestly don't think I've ever encountered someone so stupid in all my years of being on internet message boards.

Garcia won a Superbowl? Which year, moron? :laugh:

Garcia is far more accurate yet had a lower completion percentage than McNabb last year? :laugh:

I guess what they say about ignorance being bliss must be true. :doh:

I apologize. I was under the impression that this was an internet message board where people were free to discuss opinions.

I'm sorry I busted in during the middle of your circle jerk. How do you like being the pivot man?

If it wasn't for the fact that you have absolutely no input for the question other than to ridicule, I wouldn't care. But you seem to feel the need to make comments directed at REDSKINS fans, not FOOTBALL fans. If there is a question in the air that I have no input for, I generally stay away from it, because there is no reason for me to be there.

As far as the circle jerk thing goes, I've never personally been in one (must be an Eagles fan Community thing or something), so I don't even know what a pivot man is, but I'm sure that you would be able to tell me from experience what it's like & I'll just take your word for it...:rolleyes:

Wow. I honestly don't think I've ever encountered someone so stupid in all my years of being on internet message boards.

Garcia won a Superbowl? Which year, moron? :laugh:

Garcia is far more accurate yet had a lower completion percentage than McNabb last year? :laugh:

I guess what they say about ignorance being bliss must be true. :doh:

You need to watch your mouth there little feller. Personal attacks are the wrong way to go on this board. I was wrong about Garcia in the Superbowl. Somehow my memory is off on that one. To call me a moron for it is childish and shows a lack of class on your part.

Listen here. Garcia...the year that TO caught that ball on Springs (which is what this whole argument is based on) was FAR MORE ACCURATE than McNabb ever has been. What part of that do you not understand? Garcia's completion average during his career is FAR HIGER than McNabb's. You follow?

Can't we all agree that TO will make for the Eagles offense better, but at the same time it won't magically cause McNabb to stop one-hopping balls? TO or no TO, it doesn't change the type of QB that McNabb is, he isn't suddenly going to stop underthrowing wide open receivers because it happens to be TO instead of Pinkston. McNabb isn't going to suddenly not overract to minor pocket pressure and rush for 3 yrds, instead of letting a play develop which could have become a huge gain.

It isn't like this is a case of Joe Montana without Jerry Rice. Mcnabb is what he is, a playmaker and an average passer. His throwing flaws will still be there whether TO is present or not.

Originally posted by ArmchairRedskin

You need to watch your mouth there little feller. Personal attacks are the wrong way to go on this board. I was wrong about Garcia in the Superbowl. Somehow my memory is off on that one. To call me a moron for it is childish and shows a lack of class on your part.

Listen here. Garcia...the year that TO caught that ball on Springs (which is what this whole argument is based on) was FAR MORE ACCURATE than McNabb ever has been. What part of that do you not understand? Garcia's completion average during his career is FAR HIGER than McNabb's. You follow?

Of course he doesn't follow! You might as well be trying to bleed a rock! According to Eagles fans, NO ONE has ever been as good as McNabb & never will be. And any attempt to prove otherwise gets you called names.

Wasn't Garcia Steve Young's backup in their last Super Bowl? I'm probably wrong about that, but just in case I'm not, he would still have that ring over McNubby, even if he never really earned it. :D

Originally posted by method man

at what part of the baltimore-philly game next year will ray lewis break TO in half after how TO screwed the ravens?

Probably in pre-game warm-ups...then Kearse will get hurt in the riot that ensues...:laugh:

:eaglesuck :ravensuck :eaglesuck :ravensuck

Archived