Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Taylor Press Confrence

Lavarleap56

Originally posted by RDSKNfaithfull

He told the press he is not going to answer that:D They should have came to him first instead of racing to get the story b4 they got the facts:D

I know what he told reporters that today... I was listening... I mean what is the supposed reason he left?

Originally posted by SkinsGuy

Well, the hand-wringers have found something new to worry about. :)

First it was Taylor not having an agent.

Then it was Taylor not getting signed and into camp on time.

Now they are going to fret and fuss over his supposed "attitude". :rolleyes:

Sheesh. :)

Skins Guy

They will spin it no doubt. Who cares media is fake and two faced most of the time anyway:) Last year after the 3-1 start they were kissing the players asses. Then some thought they would "ask the tough questions and be smart asses"

Originally posted by redskindan03

Sounded like Taylor was having a bad day. I hope he is not like that all that time. Attitude...

All things considered, if I was waiting for the past 3 days for a phone call to jump on the next plane, then had to catch a 7am flight (which means he probably woke up 4-5ish), I'd be a little moody myself.

He'll be singing a different tune now that all the BS is complete.

Originally posted by MVPWilliams17

Relax people! I like the attitude. This guy is a warrior. I don't want a NICE guy in the defensive backfield. I want that nasty guy we all saw on the footage of him at Miami.

He should have told the reporter to shove it.

Man, some of you guys are soft! While you want to be polite, you should also be a man. No shame in standing up for yourself or not bowing and scraping for every reporter that comes your way, even if they saw fit to make you look bad in the papers.

Originally posted by RDSKNfaithfull

He told the press he is not going to answer that:D They should have came to him first instead of racing to get the story b4 they got the facts:D

Somebody needs to mean ole Sean the truth: Those reporters who said bad things about him are all Cowboy fans.

I would have been disappointed if Taylor's attitude would have been anything different then it was today. He is true blue Miami Hurricane fellas. While most of their players are pompus asses, they come to play on game day. Attitude is all part of their game. It seperates them from the rest of their foes. We need this big time on our defense. It's about time we stop being the pushovers and turn into a " take no sh*t defensive unit". Lead the way Sean!

I don't know what some of you guys are talking about. I just re-listened to the entire press conference. Taylor didn't sound confrontational or overly-aggressive at all. He had emotion in his answers; that's a good thing. The only attitude came out about the Rookie Symposium issue; I would expect that.

Taylor sounded a lot more put together and ready to answer questions than when I last heard him. I'm ready for him to get into that defensive playbook, learn the schemes, and start making some plays.

"The Washington Redskins have agreed to a contract with first-round draft pick Sean Taylor, according to the Associated Press." - redskins.com

http://www.redskins.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=2328

This just doesn't make sense...why would redskins.com cite a report from the AP regarding Sean Taylor?

I thought redskins.com was owned and operated by the Redskin organization. Can't they simply cite themselves?

Archived