Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPNews Ticket: Titans RB Eddie George.........

TC4

From the NFL.com article about this issue:

"Smith said he used Carolina running back Stephen Davis to help gauge George's market value. Davis, like George, entered the league in 1996, and signed a five-year deal last year. " :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't think George Deserves that kind of money, or even close, but he is going after it, maybe someone will give him a shot, Oakland, or cin cin, for a back-up roll, but according to the article they said Dallas, Philly And Tampa bay are the leading contenders.

Originally posted by Westbrook36

Eddie George is younger than TO. Reid will squeeze him like a sponge.

TO was born December 7, 1973.

George was born September 24, 1973.

If Eddie becomes anything more then a short yardage leader type player, he's going to be squeezed dry.

Oakland wants him, but they have no money. Look for Tim Brown and/or Gannon to get the axe over there. I think Eddie will end up in Dallas though. They have a lot of money to spend still, and I don't think Bill wants to take another risk like he did with just Hambrick last year. Tampa Bay is also a possibility.

You Eagle fans are so funny, before you were saying Buckhalter and Westbrook were all you needed, now you admit you need a starting RB and picking Eddie George is a great move for you, but you are all still funny though :laugh:

Originally posted by jbooma

You Eagle fans are so funny, before you were saying Buckhalter and Westbrook were all you needed, now you admit you need a starting RB and picking Eddie George is a great move for you, but you are all still funny though :laugh:

Who here said Eddie will start? I think all the Eagles fans here agree that if he comes it will be as a short yardage back and for veteran leadership, nothing more.

Originally posted by Eagles_Legendz

Who here said Eddie will start? I think all the Eagles fans here agree that if he comes it will be as a short yardage back and for veteran leadership, nothing more.

Then he is going to go to Dallas, Eddie wants to start. If the Eagles signed him he will be the starter. He is still better then Buck and friend :D

Originally posted by Westbrook36

The fear from all of you is clearly resonating in all your posts.

It's actually quite funny.

Fear of Eddie George at this point in his career? I think I'll stick with our chances with Clinton Portis... :logo:

Nick

Archived