Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPNews Ticket: Titans RB Eddie George.........

TC4

Guest Westbrook36
Originally posted by RDSKNfaithfull

Good he has lost a step and I would love for him to take time from Westy and Buck.:wavetowel

Andy Reid is smarter than you. He'll know how to employ him to better the team.

We need Westy for the playoffs. He is the main reason we lost to Carolina. No playmakers to keep their Defense honest.

The three back rotation works for us.

Originally posted by Westbrook36

Eddie George is younger than TO. Reid will squeeze him like a sponge.

If the skins would have signed him you would have been trolling his YPC????? btw what are they Pat? He has not been the same since the Ray Lewis killed his career in the playoffs:D no pun intended.

He will be a good short yardage back for you guys:cheers:

Guest Westbrook36

If the skins would have signed him you would have been trolling his YPC????? btw what are they Pat? He has not been the same since the Ray Lewis killed his career in the playoffs:D no pun intended.

He will be a good short yardage back for you guys:cheers:

Are you joking? Eddie George ran over Ray Lewis all day long during last year's playoff game. It's well documented.

He lowered a shoulder on him a few times.

Sounds to me like the Eagles are desperate for a backup plan due that B.Westbrook and Buchalter are both injury prone. I still don't understand why the Eagles didn't draft Steven Jackson instead of reaching for O-Line in the first round.

Originally posted by Skyward72

I thought the Eagles only sign good young players?

. . . to long term contracts. See as a reference point: Antonio Freeman, Dorsey Levens, Levon Kirkland, Blaine Bishop, etc. If George is signed it'll be for no more than 2 years, and more to bring veteran leadership and as an insurance policy than anything else. Frankly, I'm more comfortable with George/Westbrook than Mahe/Westbrook is Buckhalter goes down. That's the reason I'm for signing him. If he comes cheap and for a year or two, there is no real downside. :2cents:

Sounds to me like the Eagles are desperate for a backup plan due that B.Westbrook and Buchalter are both injury prone. I still don't understand why the Eagles didn't draft Steven Jackson instead of reaching for O-Line in the first round.

I like Steven Jackson, but they needed OLine help. Andrews will be starting, and while trading up for him I didn't love, he was projected to go around 16, so he wouldn't classify as a 'reach'.

Are you joking? Eddie George ran over Ray Lewis all day long during last year's playoff game. It's well documented.

Did Eddie George show up against the Patriots the following week?:eaglesuck :laugh:

Originally posted by Eagles_Legendz

. . . to long term contracts. See as a reference point: Antonio Freeman, Dorsey Levens, Levon Kirkland, Blaine Bishop, etc. If George is signed it'll be for no more than 2 years, and more to bring veteran leadership and as an insurance policy than anything else. Frankly, I'm more comfortable with George/Westbrook than Mahe/Westbrook is Buckhalter goes down. That's the reason I'm for signing him. If he comes cheap and for a year or two, there is no real downside. :2cents:

Only young players? TO is 23 or 24?:eaglesuck

The most heart he showed all year did he even break 100 in that game? If you fail to admit though he has been damaged good since Lewis totally dominated him in the playoffs you are kidding yourself.

BTW please pull up documentation on George trucking Lewis all game:laugh:

Just how much of a pay cut are the Titans asking him to take? It seems that even if he takes the cut, he stands to make more with the Titains.

He will. If he comes to Philadelphia it will be for less money, and a reduced role. But he'll be coming home and have a legit shot to win a SB this year (which I'm not sure he can in Tennessee). He said his #1 choice if he's released is Philly, followed by Dallas and Tampa. I'm not enthusiastic about the pickup, but it would be a nice move if he comes cheap.

The most heart he showed all year did he even break 100 in that game? If you fail to admit though he has been damaged good since Lewis totally dominated him in the playoffs you are kidding yourself.

BTW please pull up documentation on George trucking Lewis all game:laugh:

It was a nice collision, I think George gained 3yds. and they both started jawing.:eaglesuck

Archived