Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

One of the funniest South Parks I've ever seen

mhd24

Last night I finally caught all of the Michael Jackson south park episode (I had only caught bits and pieces). That scene with Jacko in the peter pan outfit was the funniest thing I'd scene on TV in a long time. This season's Awesomo and this episode have been all time classics.

Originally posted by blakman211

whats the scott tenorman one about? I didnt catch taht one.

Damn laziness.

Scott tenorman is an 8th grader who tricks Eric out of his money, by selling him his pubic hair.

So cartman swears revenge and hatches several evil plans to get revenge. In the end, Scott Tenorman's parents are killed and Eric cooks them into chili. It's a pretty sick, but excellent, episode.

Originally posted by BDBuddy23

Scott tenorman is an 8th grader who tricks Eric out of his money, by selling him his pubic hair.

So cartman swears revenge and hatches several evil plans to get revenge. In the end, Scott Tenorman's parents are killed and Eric cooks them into chili. It's a pretty sick, but excellent, episode.

Don't do that pony, he'll like that.

Best episode ever

Except maybe for when Cartman tries to become a lesbian.

2 classic episodes

Just found this while reading on ESPN:

The guy who writes Page 2 created a "vengeance scale" to measure Shaq's revenge factor and this was on the scale (which is very funny):

7.8 -- Max Cady in "Cape Fear" ... Cartman's revenge on Scott Tenorman (from "South Park") ... Montresor trapping Fortunado in the wall in "The Cask of Amontillado."

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/040720

Archived