Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question for all Raven fans (survey)

Dan T.

I have interesting question for all Raven fans:

If the Ravens had an opportunity to get Lavar Arrington from the Redskins through a trade or free agency would you take him?

Honest answers here, can be yes no answers or a spirited answer as well. Also this has nothing to do with your present team or defense, cut and dry, if there was a need for a LB would you pursue Lavar Arrington?

--------------------

Redskins all the 04

Signed

Dan T. 777

:rolleyes:

I didnt think there were many raven fans here on this message board. But anyway, Of course the raven fans would want Lavar. I mean who wouldn't? Why do you think Redskins signed him to what? 8 year contract? They know he is something special.

As a lifelong Skins fan who works in the Balmer area surrounded by an office full of Ravens fans, I can appreciate the sarcasm of your post. The only reason that Ravens fan posted was to be able to prompt some fair-minded Redskins fans to tell him how wonderful his hero is. Most Ravens fans would tell you that Lavar Arrington sucks and swear to you, with great conviction, that every one of the Ravens linebackers is a better player than Lavar.

Originally posted by Gibbs_Rulez

I didnt think there were many raven fans here on this message board. But anyway, Of course the raven fans would want Lavar. I mean who wouldn't? Why do you think Redskins signed him to what? 8 year contract? They know he is something special.

LV is good but he is no Ray Lewis, so my answer to Dan T Plagerizied thread is no.

Why would the Redskins sign him to 8 years if he wasnt special? Easy answer, how many coaches have the Redskins had in the last 8 years, Deion, dont even ask me to talk about all the quarterbacks that your owner thought would be special. Bottom line owners make mistakes all the time, doesn't make him special because he signed for 8 yeras....

Originally posted by Ravens777

LV is good but he is no Ray Lewis, so my answer to Dan T Plagerizied thread is no.

Why would the Redskins sign him to 8 years if he wasnt special? Easy answer, how many coaches have the Redskins had in the last 8 years, Deion, dont even ask me to talk about all the quarterbacks that your owner thought would be special. Bottom line owners make mistakes all the time, doesn't make him special because he signed for 8 yeras....

Thanks for proving my point, Ravens 777. I think we get it now. Ray Lewis is a god and Lavar and everything else about The Redskins sucks. Good old Balmer! Some things never change.

Yeah the Ravens would take Lavar no doubt. I've stated before that i think Lavar is the most physically gifted LB in the league. He has just as much if not more ability than any LB I've ever seen. He just needs to apply this on the field. He has the size, speed, coverage ability, hitting etc.

Lavar is developing his instincts well, and he is either still in his prime or may not have hit it yet. I think Lavar, Lewis, and Boulware would be an awesome group, even moreso than Lavar, Lewis, and Washington.

Yeah, Id much rather have Suggs or Boulware than Arrington.;)

Bottom line owners make mistakes all the time

Art Modell made a mistake moving the Browns. He also hired Brian Billick. He also has no WR's on his team. He let Marvin Lewis go. The stadium can't keep a corporate name. ETC. ETC. ETC.

Originally posted by SkinFaninOKC

Art Modell made a mistake moving the Browns. He also hired Brian Billick. He also has no WR's on his team. He let Marvin Lewis go. The stadium can't keep a corporate name. ETC. ETC. ETC.

If I recall the Redskins let Lewis get out of town too. Lets face it, as often as the Redskins change their coach, all someone had to do is tell Lewis to wait until the end of the year and then he too could be a head coach.

By the way, Art, Brian and the Ravens won a SB not to long ago and have remained a force that teams fear. What have the skins accompilshed in the last 5 plus years? LOL. Your points are almost to funny to even address, so if FedEx were to go belly up, I could blame the Redskins with your way of thinking:insane:

First off, I live in Pasadena, MD and have a lot of friends (some really close) that are Baltimore Jailbird fans. They don't think Lavar can hold "Killer Ray's" jock, but they would take Lavar in a second.

Secondly, I'll say what I tell all my Jailbird friends... "F#@k the Ravens, their coach and a lot of their dumb a$$ fans.. "

Sorry to be so bitter, but I live in the dead center of Raventown and being a 'skins fan I get a lot of grief. Actually I say it jokingly, but they know I mean it.

:ravensuck :ravensuck :ravensuck

Originally posted by Gibbs_Rulez

Yea and I guess 3 consective Pro Bowls doesn't make him special either huh?

Try to follow along, I never said he wasn't special, you said he was special because he signed for 8 years. I replied with signing for 8 years doent make him special or anyone for that matter......I just would not want him over Ray Lewis........

hmm Weird... I go to college in Maryland and I think I've met like 5 Ravens fans in my 3 years there. It's really Terps country and the only ones who root for the ravens either like purple a lot or are fair weather fans and jumped on the bandwagon when the ravens went to the Bowl. It's really still Skins country all around.

By the way, Art, Brian and the Ravens won a SB not to long ago and have remained a force that teams fear. What have the skins accompilshed in the last 5 plus years? LOL. Your points are almost to funny to even address, so if FedEx were to go belly up, I could blame the Redskins with your way of thinking:insane:

gee i wonder how you can keep bringing up 1 little Superbowl

it amazes me that is all you have to reflect on as ravens fans.

last i counted the Redskins had 3 , let me say that again 3 SB's

as for your statement of FEdEx going belly up .

let me ask you if you know who the most profitable sports franchise is and what there worth is !!! compared to your Clevemore Ravens 680 million dollar price tag .

since the hiring of Joe Gibbs all i've heard is BULL sh#@ coming out of the Crows mouths . you know what it really is , it's fear

things are going to change and Baltimore knows it

:cool: :

p.s. Dan T great post :notworthy

:ravensuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck :dallasuck

Originally posted by worm

First off, I live in Pasadena, MD and have a lot of friends (some really close) that are Baltimore Jailbird fans. They don't think Lavar can hold "Killer Ray's" jock, but they would take Lavar in a second.

Secondly, I'll say what I tell all my Jailbird friends... "F#@k the Ravens, their coach and a lot of their dumb a$$ fans.. "

Sorry to be so bitter, but I live in the dead center of Raventown and being a 'skins fan I get a lot of grief. Actually I say it jokingly, but they know I mean it.

:ravensuck :ravensuck :ravensuck

worm , i truely know what you mean !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheers: :point2sky

Originally posted by mark327

gee i wonder how you can keep bringing up 1 little Superbowl

it amazes me that is all you have to reflect on as ravens fans.

last i counted the Redskins had 3 , let me say that again 3 SB's

as for your statement of FEdEx going belly up .

let me ask you if you know who the most profitable sports franchise is and what there worth is !!! compared to your Clevemore Ravens 680 million dollar price tag .

since the hiring of Joe Gibbs all i've heard is BULL sh#@ coming out of the Crows mouths . you know what it really is , it's fear

things are going to change and Baltimore knows it

:cool: :

p.s. Dan T great post :notworthy

:ravensuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck :dallasuck

I love how people like you only respond to issues you have an arguement with, which you dont. One little SB you say, Baltimore returned to the NFL in the late 90's. Tell me this, how many years have the Boston Redskins been in Wash, thats right your now in Anne Arundel County. You ask me if I know which team is the most profitable sports franchise, lets say its the Redskins and it very well could be, what in the world does that have to do with FedEx going belly up?

Fear Gibbs, dont think so, I do respect the man and think he is one the best coaches ever if not the best to ever coach in the NFL.

Worm and Sonny Joe, I feel your pain. I am a lifelong skins fan relocated to B-more and the torture I receive on a daily basis from Raven's fans is a little ridiculous. My old boss used to great me every monday morning after they lost with a chorus of Hail to the Redskins. Most ravens fans are just bitter nasty little people that just don't get that DC and skins fans just don't care about them. All they ever moan about is how we "kept them from getting a team." Now they are all crying about the possibility of a MLB team in DC. I am a girl and every sunday I have to treck to a local bar to watch the skins because they black them out here every chance they get. I sit at one TV in the corner and it never fails that grown drunk men harrass me about the skins. The funny thing is, I won the football pool at work several times because people automatically voted against the redskins. The week they played Seattle I was the only person out of 75 the picked the skins. It's even worse on the sports talk stations up here. They will spend hours talking about the Redskins and how much they hate them. If Ray Lewis was on another team Raven's fans would hate him.

As far as RL vs LA. I think they are both very talented. Ray just gets more play because of on field shaninigans and oh yeah that little thing called a murder trial. Long live the Skins and Joe Gibbs!

:ravensuck :ravensuck :ravensuck :ravensuck :logo:

Originally posted by pjirsh

Worm and Sonny Joe, I feel your pain. I am a lifelong skins fan relocated to B-more and the torture I receive on a daily basis from Raven's fans is a little ridiculous. My old boss used to great me every monday morning after they lost with a chorus of Hail to the Redskins. Most ravens fans are just bitter nasty little people that just don't get that DC and skins fans just don't care about them. All they ever moan about is how we "kept them from getting a team." Now they are all crying about the possibility of a MLB team in DC. I am a girl and every sunday I have to treck to a local bar to watch the skins because they black them out here every chance they get. I sit at one TV in the corner and it never fails that grown drunk men harrass me about the skins. The funny thing is, I won the football pool at work several times because people automatically voted against the redskins. The week they played Seattle I was the only person out of 75 the picked the skins. It's even worse on the sports talk stations up here. They will spend hours talking about the Redskins and how much they hate them. If Ray Lewis was on another team Raven's fans would hate him.

As far as RL vs LA. I think they are both very talented. Ray just gets more play because of on field shaninigans and oh yeah that little thing called a murder trial. Long live the Skins and Joe Gibbs!

:ravensuck :ravensuck :ravensuck :ravensuck :logo:

There is a lot to respond to here, I will on say if a Raven fan lived in Wash, I am sure that fan would receive the same treatment that Redskin fans receive in Baltimore. As a matter of fact I meant a lady in Annapolis mall last year who was wearing the Redskins colors, as we both waited for our spouces we talked football. This lady told me that she saw a Raven fan get into a fight with a Redskins fan at a game in Wash and the Raven guy got his butt knocked around pretty good. Well as this guy was out on the floor,she walked by and gave him a kick to the gut, I asked why, she said he was in my ballpark and I own him. I thought what a piece of work but them again she looked like she crawled from some trailer park. My point, I am sure acts like this are carried out through out all NFL cities.

Black outs you talked about, "they black out every chance they get" who is they? I hope you are not talking about the Ravens because that my friend is controlled by the TV networks........

Archived