Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My first post

Rock 56

I`m jacked about talking to other die hard fans.My cousin is a cowpie fan and we work together, so we are arguing everyday about what will happen this year.He always says CBD(can`t beat dallas)and i say as of now you are right but now that the man is back that`s about to change.I think we will go 10-6 and make to the 2nd round in the playoffs.I think the cowpies go 8-8 because they won`t overachieve this year.What does everyone think?

Originally posted by lolhahaha

A Bill Parcells coached team hasnt made the playoffs 2x in a row since the 80's so lets hope he keeps up the tradition.

Bill Parcells' teams have always improved by 3 games in their second year as well. I guess something has to give. Hopefully they keep the tradition of not making the playoffs two years in a row.

China,

If your info is indeed correct, and I have no reason to believe it is not, I can say one thing:

They are not going to improve by three games. That team is not going 13-3. Even a Cowboy fan would have to admit that.

That said, you have to believe the division is Philly's to lose and we(skins and boys) will fight it out for the wildcard. I also believe only we could beat Philly out for the division. Dallas won't win more than 10 this year, even though they have the easiest SOS per the release on NFL.com.

They didn't improve anywhere and the bullseye will be firmly on their back.

Originally posted by 11Arrington56

China,

If your info is indeed correct, and I have no reason to believe it is not, I can say one thing:

They are not going to improve by three games. That team is not going 13-3. Even a Cowboy fan would have to admit that.

That said, you have to believe the division is Philly's to lose and we(skins and boys) will fight it out for the wildcard. I also believe only we could beat Philly out for the division. Dallas won't win more than 10 this year, even though they have the easiest SOS per the release on NFL.com.

They didn't improve anywhere and the bullseye will be firmly on their back.

I agree. It just goes to show that all these trivial numbers and historical facts or trends that people and the media like to throw out are meaningless. "...and that's why they play the games."

Archived