Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation?

geezings81

I went to eat some kabobs the other day and on my way out, I grabed one of those free arab newspapers cause there might be some pretty girls inside...but anyways...

I saw an ad that caught my eye. The only thing in english said "Laser vaginal rejuvenation" and "make designer vagina."

I found it pretty interesting. Anybody heard of this or experienced a laser rejuvenated vagina?

I am not gonna even say a word here. I just post the facts, sirs. Be kind to the newsbearer.

First hit from a search on yahoo.com - check out the description of the site, and there's your answer.

Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Center of Los Angeles, The

specializing in repairing vaginal relaxation, as well as performing cosmetic laser surgery (vaginal rejuvenation).

Category: California > Beverly Hills > Reproductive Health > Clinics and Practices

www.drmatlock.com/

edited to say, uh, I ain't all that interested in reading up on this, you know? :paranoid:

It's called hymen reattachment. The claim is that one can be "revirginized" with this surgery.

From the NY Post:

May 2, 2004 -- Luciana, a 24-year-old Queens newlywed, found herself in a panic as the days ticked down to her January wedding - she desperately needed to get her virginity back.

Her fiancé, who like Luciana comes from a strict Latina family, had no idea his bride-to-be had lost her virginity at 16 with a previous boyfriend.

"Before we were married, he asked me constantly, 'Are you a virgin?' and I said yes every time - the lie just grew and grew," Luciana, who wanted her last name to remain anonymous, told The Post.

"He thought I was respectable, and he's old-fashioned. I felt so much regret that I lost my virginity before I was married - I wanted it back."

So, Luciana joined what is becoming a fast-growing trend in New York, particularly in Latin American communities - she visited a medical clinic in Queens that specializes in "re-virginization."

For $2,000, women undergo a two-hour procedure at the Ridgewood Health and Beauty Center that reattaches the hymen and lets them pass for virgins again.

"When I do this surgery, nobody would ever be able to tell the woman wasn't a virgin," gynecologist Louis Palma said.

"In some societies, virginity is a prize, so I basically make them a virgin again in an hour."

Esmerelda Vanegas, president of the Ridgewood Center, said the procedure - known as hymenoplasty - is a common procedure in South America and the Middle East, and is starting to become a big business in America.

"It's like a little white lie, but you do it for love," Vanegas said.

"Some people think I'm from outer space to be doing this, but in some places losing your virginity is compared to death - you can't get it back, ever."

Vanegas said the American mentality is very different and that most gynecologists here won't perform the surgery.

"They just don't understand why it would be necessary," she said. "But there is a huge demand."

Vanegas said she had hired several South American plastic surgeons, like Palma, who is from Ecuador, because many of her clients are Latin American girls trying to fool their parents and fiancés into thinking they are still virgins.

Luciana, an office manager in Queens, said she was scared walking into the clinic last October to have the procedure, and had considered coming clean about her sexual history and even ending the relationship with her husband-to-be.

Three months after being "re-virginized," she had sex with her husband on the first night of her honeymoon in Punta Cana.

"It hurt even more than originally losing my virginity," she said. "My husband had no idea because all the stuff happened again that happens when you really are a virgin."

Luciana says despite the pangs of guilt, she will never tell her husband the truth.

"My worst fear in life is him finding out. I should have gotten married in red. I'm a little devil," she said. "I'll take this to my grave."

The Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Institute in Greenwich, Conn., also performs the surgery - but with a laser instead of stitching.

http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/23491.htm

Originally posted by jenmdixon

I sincerely hope that Luciana doesn't have anything that can be transmitted to her husband. What a way to start a marriage - with lies. Lovely. :doh:

I'm sure the husband isn't a virgin, so oh well...he get's what he gets.

Yeah aREDSKIN, I saw a story on 20/20 on ABC last year about that too

A lot of Third World brides are looking into that kind of thing too, necause of the dishonor that they would suffer if it was known they are not still virgins

Originally posted by Kilmer17

I shudder to think what would show up if I type Laser and Vagina into Google.

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking....well ok my thoughts had more curse words and sarcasm but whatever.

Hmm ... somewhere in all of this is a potentially interesting "news" story about a medical procedure I'm sure most of us didn't know about.

But there's also the very real possibility that it was posted less for scientific or social edification purposes, and more just for plain old "nudge-nudge-wink-wink, hey look I said vagina on the internet purposes."

Be interesting to watch which directions it goes ...

Hint, hint.

Originally posted by aREDSKIN

It's called hymen reattachment. The claim is that one can be "revirginized" with this surgery.

From the NY Post:

May 2, 2004 -- Luciana, a 24-year-old Queens newlywed, found herself in a panic as the days ticked down to her January wedding - she desperately needed to get her virginity back.

Her fiancé, who like Luciana comes from a strict Latina family, had no idea his bride-to-be had lost her virginity at 16 with a previous boyfriend.

"Before we were married, he asked me constantly, 'Are you a virgin?' and I said yes every time - the lie just grew and grew," Luciana, who wanted her last name to remain anonymous, told The Post.

"He thought I was respectable, and he's old-fashioned. I felt so much regret that I lost my virginity before I was married - I wanted it back."

This marriage is sure to last :doh:

Originally posted by Om

Hmm ... somewhere in all of this is a potentially interesting "news" story about a medical procedure I'm sure most of us didn't know about.

But there's also the very real possibility that it was posted less for scientific or social edification purposes, and more just for plain old "nudge-nudge-wink-wink, hey look I said vagina on the internet purposes."

Be interesting to watch which directions it goes ...

Hint, hint.

VAGINA!!!!

Archived