Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have you seen the new Miss Universe..WOW!!!!

Island Boy

I watched the pagent, only because my wife loves that kind of stuff and there was nothing else on, so she got her way...but anyway, I thought Ms. Australia was the hottest by far.

Although... Based on redman's picture of Ms. Canada, she was pretty special herself...

Originally posted by Blondie

:laugh:

Ya think?

Although I am Hispanic, I bet there are some of US who could prove that statement wrong.

For real.

Blondie

I don’t know.

Im Hispanic and ive mainly dated “white” girls. I don’t find them boring at all, ut to each their own I suppose.

im Indian, but either for lack of there not being many in the US, or my own personal preferences, I dont find many Indian chicks hot, sometimes my friend may point one out but I wouldnt see it. Being in India last summer I saw a few, usually on tv as actors or something. Im definitely more attracted to white girls, maybe asians and latinos. Sorta doesnt bode well for my traditional Indian parents, but whatever, still got a buncha years.

Originally posted by Hobo

im Indian, but either for lack of there not being many in the US, or my own personal preferences, I dont find many Indian chicks hot, sometimes my friend may point one out but I wouldnt see it. Being in India last summer I saw a few, usually on tv as actors or something. Im definitely more attracted to white girls, maybe asians and latinos. Sorta doesnt bode well for my traditional Indian parents, but whatever, still got a buncha years.

As an Indian who has mostly dated white girls (and never dated a South Asian girl), I can relate to the problems you may have with your parents. :)

Suffice it to say that I think it's silly to rule any entire race of people out...but I guess if people do, it's their loss.

Let me say that I don't think "white girls are boring." HOWEVER, that TYPE OF WHITE GIRL is boring. I don't see what's remarkable about that woman, I just checked the picture.

I was just at a Latin music club and can I say, there were some REAL hotties there. NOt all of them were, granted, but they were so much more sexy and attractive.

I just think the look this Aussie chick has is played out. It's like enough already, I get it. It's just far inferior to a shapely raven-haired Latina, or a willowy and elegant dark-haired Asian, or even a multiracial girl.

Hell, Catherine Zeta-Jones or Linda Carter is much tighter.

Archived