Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Iggles Locker Room In Trouble!

Dead Money

Originally posted by Westbrook36

It's funny how badly you all want it to happen, but deep down, you know it's not going to.

Sorta like your turn-around this year. :D

Heres an OBJECTIVE poll on how, "in trouble", the AVERAGE NFL fan thinks the Eagles lockeroom is this season.

From NFL.com, today. Stats, stats and nothing but the stats.

nfceast_6704.gif

Originally posted by phanatic

Heres an OBJECTIVE poll on how, "in trouble", the AVERAGE NFL fan thinks the Eagles lockeroom is this season.

The average fan? How do I have any way of knowing it isn't a handful of Beagles fans voting, deleting their cookies, then voting again. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Nick

I don't know, Bubba...I don't think even my frozen corpse brought back to life could be happy for the Iggles...but then, science is a wonderous thing, huh.

No dude... Chemistry is a wonderful thing.... Cha.... :high: :ot:

Originally posted by bubba9497

the AVERAGE NFL fan :laugh:

Go read your own newspapers... :)

The only thing laughable has been your presumptious attitude for your Skins the last three seasons. I thought you cherished stats. I guess a poll of 103,000 isn't enough for, the enlightened one. Keep digging your own grave. It would behoove you to stop waffling on what you consider concrete. I guess, after, your opinion is the only one that counts. With each passing post you solidifiy yourself as a frontrunner in the koolaid drinking olympics.

Quote:the AVERAGE NFL fan

Go read your own newspapers...

I simply posted a statistical chart from a fan NEUTRAL website and yet you question the results as if somehow your opinion bears more weight then the "common man", the "great unwashed". The fact that you have begun to display such narcissistic qualities is quite troubling. Spin it however you like as I'm sure you will. Ever get tired of listening to yourself talk? Didn't think so. heres an idea. GET OVER YOURSELF!!!

Originally posted by ntotoro

The average fan? How do I have any way of knowing it isn't a handful of Beagles fans voting, deleting their cookies, then voting again. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Nick

Believe what you will. It's a freakin' poll bro. They have one every day. I'm sure evrey Eagle fan called one another to somehow "skew" the results. :doh:

Yup, thats what Iggle fans do, they wait for these polls to appear on websites and then get on the red phone to one another to somehow change them. Priceless.

Believe what you will. It's a freakin' poll bro. They have one every day. I'm sure evrey Eagle fan called one another to somehow "skew" the results. :doh:

Yup, thats what Iggle fans do, they wait for these polls to appear on websites and then get on the red phone to one another to somehow change them. Priceless.

Yeah, that'd never happen here at Extremeskins.com, where a poster who's an IS Manager, would rig his employer's network to vote for Patrick Ramsey in Howie Long's "Tough Man" contest.

Nah, way too much class & intellect here...cough...cough...

Originally posted by Leonard Washington

blake has a pretty good arm and is moble. no one has really taken a chance to develop an offense for him to utilize his abilities.

Let me get this straight,,, Blake has been in the NFL for 13 years, been the starter for 3 different teams, and no one has ever bothered to develop an offense he can run?

Hmmm.

Perhaps it's because he can't run an offense?

Blake can throw deep.

And he can...

umm

uhh

well, he can throw deep.

And as to opinion polls.... har har.

Truly, is there ever a more ignorant creature than 100,00 typical NFL fans?

Methinks not.

The very idea that someone would participate in a poll in which he is asked for knowledge he doesn't have is just silly.

Is the Eagles locker room in trouble?

I am sure every fan gets to go into the locker room every day after practice to assess such things.

Seriously,,, they could poll one MILLION fans about the state of the eagles locker room, and none of them would have a clue.

Facts are facts. The Eagles have opened their locker room door and let a couple of players in who have decidedly bad locker room attitudes. It's going to be a chore to make sure it doesn't become a problem. The idea that everyone will sit down and shut up because the team has a chance of winnng is silly. It's going to take effort to keep things running smoothly,, especially after a few bumps in the road.

Sure the Eagles have the potential to have it all. And the potential also exists that these selfish players and their well publicized selfish attitudes cause problems.

To believe otherwise would be akin to poking unexploded bombs with a stick. They can be safe,,, but you gotta handle them with a LOT of care.

~Bang

I saw that ink and I was just thinking to myself- When is the last time a "me first" 3rd string QB unraveled a solid locker room?

Well, he's the 2nd string guy (Koy Detmer? Are you kidding?) and Jeff George managed to sorta unravel a decent locker room in this town. And I thought bringing him in was a pretty smart move, but it CAN happen.

Well, he's the 2nd string guy (Koy Detmer? Are you kidding?) and Jeff George managed to sorta unravel a decent locker room in this town. And I thought bringing him in was a pretty smart move, but it CAN happen.

He's definately not the 2nd string QB.

If Mcnabb were to go down with a lengthy injury, Blake may be the horse they go with, but he will be the emergency, 3rd string QB for every game Mcnabb and Detmer suit up.

It really has nothing to do with Detmer vs. Blake, but Detmer has been the holder for Akers for the past several years and they have had very few foul-ups on kicks and field goals.

The Eagles have taken great care to keep Bartrum (their snapper), Akers, and Detmer together because they believe that their chemistry is important.

By definition, the 3rd string QB is the emergency QB. Once he enters the game, the second string QB cannot re-enter.

So, Blake cannot become the second string QB.

Also, he's a journeyman backup who was given zero hope of ever starting for the Eagles- there shouldn't be any reason for him to make waves.

In all the other cities he's played in, the team has benched him not because of his play, but because they had a bad team and a young, "franchise" QB behind him...I'd be pissed too.

The only thing laughable has been your presumptious attitude for your Skins the last three seasons. I thought you cherished stats. I guess a poll of 103,000 isn't enough for, the enlightened one. Keep digging your own grave. It would behoove you to stop waffling on what you consider concrete. I guess, after, your opinion is the only one that counts. With each passing post you solidifiy yourself as a frontrunner in the koolaid drinking olympics.

Quote:the AVERAGE NFL fan

Go read your own newspapers...

I simply posted a statistical chart from a fan NEUTRAL website and yet you question the results as if somehow your opinion bears more weight then the "common man", the "great unwashed". The fact that you have begun to display such narcissistic qualities is quite troubling. Spin it however you like as I'm sure you will. Ever get tired of listening to yourself talk? Didn't think so. heres an idea. GET OVER YOURSELF!!!

Boy, this is starting to sound really familiar. It's kinda like when Bubba or any other Redskins fan puts up stats & you & f_dallas discredit them because they don't show stats that you like...

hmm....:rolleyes:

Actually, what I think is "priceless" is the Eagles fans don't wanna focus on stats of fact, but polls of opinion. What really matters? The facts or opinion? According to Eagles fans, the facts only matter when they show the Eagles with the upperhand in something, but if it shows somthing else, you want to argue the point. However, a poll comes out showing that "the average NFL fan" thinks the Eagles are in better shape & you call it concrete.

Now that's priceless!:laugh:

Actually, what I think is "priceless" is the Eagles fans don't wanna focus on stats of fact, but polls of opinion. What really matters? The facts or opinion? According to Eagles fans, the facts only matter when they show the Eagles with the upperhand in something, but if it shows somthing else, you want to argue the point. However, a poll comes out showing that "the average NFL fan" thinks the Eagles are in better shape & you call it concrete.

Who are you barking at?

It was just a stupid poll showing that the general public believes the Eagles will win the division.

THAT (whether you believe the poll was tampered with or not) IS in fact, the general opinion of the public- this is not groundbreaking. Just about every "expert" out there, right or wrong, would pick the Eagles to win the division right now.

It's just the popular opinion- no need to get you panties in an wad, they'll still play the games.

Why do Iggfans get SO angry? They win the division every year and they are still SO easy to rile up. Go back and read their posts. You will see nothing but bitterness and rage.

number5 and fdallas stay pretty mellow most of the time but after that it's a lot of trollers who can't seem to keep their cool once the debate begins! :laugh:

You guys have nothing to get all mad about. Good team, good coach, nice offseason acquisitions. STILL pissed off at us....for rooting for our team. On OUR site!

I've never been to their message boards but it must be a very angst-ridden place to hang out.

Relax, Iggs. You could win the big one this year. And if you don't, it won't be long 'til you're out of excuses and out of the playoffs.

Oh, and then you won't be hanging out here, will you?

Wanna see the Redskin raising his hands to the sky again? Okay!

:point2sky

Love that guy. :)

Originally posted by f_dallas

Who are you barking at?

It was just a stupid poll showing that the general public believes the Eagles will win the division.

THAT (whether you believe the poll was tampered with or not) IS in fact, the general opinion of the public- this is not groundbreaking. Just about every "expert" out there, right or wrong, would pick the Eagles to win the division right now.

It's just the popular opinion- no need to get you panties in an wad, they'll still play the games.

My response was to Phanatic who seems to think that a poll taken by average NFL fans is concrete. I never said that the poll was tampered with. I'm sure that the average NFL fan does think that the Eagles will win the East. Let 'em. And I'm not barking, just putting thngs into perspective.

:cheers:

Originally posted by Chachie

Why do Iggfans get SO angry? They win the division every year and they are still SO easy to rile up. Go back and read their posts. You will see nothing but bitterness and rage.

number5 and fdallas stay pretty mellow most of the time but after that it's a lot of trollers who can't seem to keep their cool once the debate begins! :laugh:

You guys have nothing to get all mad about. Good team, good coach, nice offseason acquisitions. STILL pissed off at us....for rooting for our team. On OUR site!

I've never been to their message boards but it must be a very angst-ridden place to hang out.

Relax, Iggs. You could win the big one this year. And if you don't, it won't be long 'til you're out of excuses and out of the playoffs.

Oh, and then you won't be hanging out here, will you?

Wanna see the Redskin raising his hands to the sky again? Okay!

:point2sky

Love that guy. :)

:laugh:

:point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :logo: :helmet: :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky

Guest Westbrook36

Looking at any poll which asks a question of the general public is stupid and shortsighted. I bet the Eagles won the same poll the last three years and where did it get us?

Archived