Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Iggles Locker Room In Trouble!

Dead Money

We already know about the antics of #81 and its effect on his teammates but how about the signing of Jeff Blake?

The Eagles have a good locker room. Therefore, they should be concerned with Jeff Blake coming in. Cardinals players, as did players in Baltimore the year before, tired of Blake's me-first attitude. That led them to call him "Leon," based on the selfish character from the beer ads. In Philadelphia, Blake is expected to compete with Koy Detmer for the backup job behind Donovan McNabb. Blake said all the right things when he signed, about how he's looking for a chance to win, but the Eagles had better hope he doesn't revert to his old ways and become a player teammates don't like. Backup quarterbacks with attitudes can divide a locker room.

Imagine, McNugget gets hurt and Detmer falls flat... then you have this guy throwing the ball to Owens? Or not?

One can only dream...

:eaglesuck

I would love to see the Eagles let the fans send them into self-destruct mode, but I have too much respect for Andy Reid to think that he will allow that to happen. As much as I hate the Eagles (2nd to hating Dallas), and can't stand their obnoxious fans, I must give credit to Andy Reid. He is a very good coach and did a great job with his team last year considering how they started off the year.

I say the whole Eagles team unravels this season. My prediction...

They get off to a horrible start. They recoup for a couple of games mid-season and then fall in the dumpster again for the remainder of the season.

Originally posted by panthro

I say the whole Eagles team unravels this season. My prediction...

They get off to a horrible start. They recoup for a couple of games mid-season and then fall in the dumpster again for the remainder of the season.

Against the Giants, Lions, and Bears? Doubtful. Even if they don't play particularly well after their first four games, and slip up against the Vikings or perhaps NY, they should still be 3-1 going into their bye week, but everyone is obviously entitled to their own opinion.

Guest Westbrook36

It's funny how badly you all want it to happen, but deep down, you know it's not going to.

Sorta like your turn-around this year. :D

Originally posted by Westbrook36

It's funny how badly you all want it to happen, but deep down, you know it's not going to.

me thinks thou protests too much. :rolleyes:

Kid yourself all you want... will just make it all the sweeter :high:

Guest Westbrook36

Oh, Bubba. Deep down inside, when we win it all, you will be happy for me and the rest of the Eagle's fans.

Even McNabb. Admit it. :D

Originally posted by Eagles_Legendz

Against the Giants, Lions, and Bears? Doubtful. Even if they don't play particularly well after their first four games, and slip up against the Vikings or perhaps NY, they should still be 3-1 going into their bye week, but everyone is obviously entitled to their own opinion.

Be careful there, EL. Some people would say that your opinion is wrong. :doh: :laugh:

Originally posted by Westbrook36

Were you looking in the mirror when you wrote that?:laugh:

Originally posted by bubba9497

If I live that long :D

Medical science may do wonders that far in the future

I don't know, Bubba...I don't think even my frozen corpse brought back to life could be happy for the Iggles...but then, science is a wonderous thing, huh.

Hey, I wonder if that far down the line, scientists will have figured out how to transplant a Super Bowl Trophy in Philadelphia without them actually having to win one! That would be a scientific breakthough for the ages!:laugh:

Originally posted by CowboyzSuckAzz

I don't know, Bubba...I don't think even my frozen corpse brought back to life could be happy for the Iggles...but then, science is a wonderous thing, huh.

Hey, I wonder if that far down the line, scientists will have figured out how to transplant a Super Bowl Trophy in Philadelphia without them actually having to win one! That would be a scientific breakthough for the ages!:laugh:

Philly is becoming like Redskins in a sense. The Redskins are the off season champs, the Eagles are the "Preseason Pick Champs"

neither means squat

Originally posted by Eagles_Legendz

bubba,

I think I should send you a framed Donovan McNabb picture of plaque for Christmas this year.

Picture of plaque?

Is McNabb doing commercials for Crest?

Watch out for the cavity creeps!!

Archived