Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Redskins Fan from Abroad!!!

Dead Money

ehh, i bet the Dahlai Llama would prolly get a kick out of that, or prolly wouldnt care. I doubt youll be violating the laws of karma, since well, you are putting the logo on selflessly for the rest of the skins community, as karma only comes with desire. Heck if anything youd still get good karma for expecting a a response, but it wont be bad, so im sure youre fine.

Originally posted by KBNJ

Yeah dat's right folks...

The Dalai Lama is in fact a skins fan!!!

Dalai_Lama.jpg

And he'll tell ya that:

(':dallasuck')

BTW, welcome aboard the Extremeskins roller coaster. Please keep your hands & feet inside the car at all times & secure all loose clothing & jewelry. ;)

:cheers:

I don't know guys, remember he's a God figure for most Buddhists. I don't follow as much as my wife does, and I'm glad I'm at work now and not home. She might not like it. I thought it was funny, but she's, well a wife.

Originally posted by Symbol

I don't know guys, remember he's a God figure for most Buddhists. I don't follow as much as my wife does, and I'm glad I'm at work now and not home. She might not like it. I thought it was funny, but she's, well a wife.

Sounds like your wife is a God figure too :laugh:

No offense meant on my part.

Could........not..........resist...........

Originally posted by Symbol

It's not like I added a red nose and Bozo wig on him...

unless you want me too :)

Archived