Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dont tell me all I can get is a Brunell

I just was wondering if you folks down there in Washington got any of the new players jerseys down there. I go on redskins.com and I see just Brunell. Then down here in Denver I go shopping and they already have Baileys jersey. I know about the Portis # deal but what about Taylor can I get his jersey anywhere?

Well as for Taylor, I don't think they can't offically because they have to wait until he signs a contract, and when he does that, it also includes a deal with the NFLPA too, who handles all the stuff like jerseys

Of course, he could pull a "LaVar" and not sign with the NFLPA and thus, there will be no Sean Taylor jerseys for sale

i was at the mall, not at the redskins store but another sporting goods store, I kinda had to laugh. They had an Arrington and Brunell jersey, had a Trotter jersey(not makred down yet), also had Armstead for 23$(heavily marked down), and they had Jacobs. Now I know he may have untapped potential, but why would anyone want a Taylor Jacobs jersey? Especially after last year, youd think itd be marked down a little, Id rather take a Coles or Gardner jersey as of right now. Taylor, prove me wrong by the end of the season.

Well dang...don't get all over Jacobs just yet..He may have his break out year this year... I could understand why noone would want it, if it was his old 86! Isn't he 84 now?

Do you remember which one it was?

I had to laugh last time I went in a Redskins store. They had I swear a DAVIS jersey for $20! I have no idea where the pulled it out from but it was sitting right in the front. This was at the Skin's store in the Dulles Town Center in Sterling, VA. So if anyone needs a "throwback jersey" head on down there.

Archived