Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Spilled milk. Looking for sympathy....

Kilmer17

Yesterday afternoon I played in a Charity Golf Tournament. And typical to those events there was a raffle and bunch of prizes.

Most of the prizes were drawn using the entrants names, but there were a few that were done with an actual raffle ticket. So I paid my 100 bucks for the raffle tickets and extras (mulligans, long drive contest etc). And at some point I lost my raffle tickets on the course. So when it's over, I ask the director if anyone had found them or if they had a way of tracking them. Of course they didnt, but she gave me new raffle tickets (remember, my stubs from the first ones were still in the barrell).

Well wouldnt you know, time comes for the big prize. 1055.00 CASH. And the number is read, and NOBODY has the matching raffle ticket.

Think I laid awake last night thinking about that?

Originally posted by Kilmer17

4 man scramble. We shot a net 56. Net 49 won it.

Wish I golfed that good. My handicap is so high, that they don't know how to record it. I broke a course record 6 years ago at the club I went to. Shattering the old score of 146 with a new score of 178. I thought I should have gotten something for it. Free lessons or something.

Good lord, Symbol. You should probably be required to issue pith helmets to everyone else playing the course with you. :)

Kilmer, there's only one way I would look at this. Be glad it was a golf raffle ticket worth a grand, and not a lottery ticket worth a couple hundred million. That would be cause for immediate hara-kiri.

The grand is worth a hangover. And you've covered that already.

The good news....you aren't alone my friend. Life has been crotch kicking me for years. Cheers.

Destino... that got a laugh from me.... and i don't even like you. I'm kidding. Funny stuff!!!

If Kilmer had inadvertently lost a multi-million dollar lottery ticket, I believe he'd be typing with one hand while tasting the gun metal of the barrel of a pistol.

Originally posted by Om

Good lord, Symbol. You should probably be required to issue pith helmets to everyone else playing the course with you. :)

The funny part was, I didn't even finish the round. I ran out of balls and had to quit. Last time I golf sober.

Archived