Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Outrageous...

halter91

Originally posted by GreatRiggo44

Well if you have it Art, there must be something there. After several Guinesses perhaps those neon lights start to grow on you.

You're right. But you can speed it up with a few good hits of Scotch too :). Mine is a different design I think, but it works pretty good and looks pretty good. Or, better put, it looks about as good as a neon sign can possibly look :).

Originally posted by Art

You're right. But you can speed it up with a few good hits of Scotch too :). Mine is a different design I think, but it works pretty good and looks pretty good. Or, better put, it looks about as good as a neon sign can possibly look :).

Hah, well hopefully this year you can lay off the hard liquor once we start winning games!!

Originally posted by Art

Are you crazy? That's when the consumption doubles :).

I'm thinking about buy stock in Anheisher (?) Bush. I can just imagine how much people are going to be drinking if the team comes together early. I know I'll be drinking beer with two hands again.

Originally posted by panel

Do those lights burn out?, what do you do if you have a light like that and one of the lines burns out?

You can't just easialy buy a new bulb for that area can you?

This is one continual piece that these are made of. If a portion burns out, it's essentially done. Nothing you can do about it but buy a new one.

Archived