Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

strange dream

Mr. S

once again, another of those strange dream threads. I never have really dreamt about the redskins, but my continued involvement in team moves over the past 3 offseaons and sudden entrance into this site makes me think about football a lot more, a redskins dream was bound to happen. Anyways, I was sitting at fedEx, though it didnt really look like FedEx at all, we were playing the Broncos, dont know why, and we totally looked like crap, almost as worse as under Spurrier, maybe even more. Portis kept getting stuffed and hit behind the line, no offense made at all. We lose the game by a small margin somehow, think our defense pulled through, but somehow our offense just got killed.

Luckily my dreams arent prophetic.:)

I had that same dream!!!

We were already down by 10 points by the end of the first quarter, and everyone was talking blowout. Then, out of nowhere, the Skins scored 35 unanswered points in the second quarter with their backup QB and RB in the backfield. It was such an incredible dream, that by the time I woke up, well, let's just say I had to do laundry....

Shortly after the Redskins announced that Gibbs was back as head coach, I had a great dream.

I was at Redskin Park, standing in front of the trophie case, and their were 5 Superbowl trophies in it.

I leaned forward to get a better view, and they read........

Superbowl XVII

Superbowl XXII

Superbowl XXVI

Superbowl XXXX

Superbowl XXXXII

That's right folks, we are going to win SB 40 and 42.:point2sky

Originally posted by Hobo

once again, another of those strange dream threads. I never have really dreamt about the redskins, but my continued involvement in team moves over the past 3 offseaons and sudden entrance into this site makes me think about football a lot more, a redskins dream was bound to happen. Anyways, I was sitting at fedEx, though it didnt really look like FedEx at all, we were playing the Broncos, dont know why, and we totally looked like crap, almost as worse as under Spurrier, maybe even more. Portis kept getting stuffed and hit behind the line, no offense made at all. We lose the game by a small margin somehow, think our defense pulled through, but somehow our offense just got killed.

Luckily my dreams arent prophetic.:)

...preseason...

Originally posted by skinsfan44

Shortly after the Redskins announced that Gibbs was back as head coach, I had a great dream.

I was at Redskin Park, standing in front of the trophie case, and their were 5 Superbowl trophies in it.

I leaned forward to get a better view, and they read........

Superbowl XVII

Superbowl XXII

Superbowl XXVI

Superbowl XXXX

Superbowl XXXXII

That's right folks, we are going to win SB 40 and 42.:point2sky

i thought they say you can't read in dreams

Originally posted by Leonard Washington

i thought they say you can't read in dreams

That's interesting. Haven't heard that before, but now that you mention it, I can't recall ever reading anything while dreaming.

I've had a few dreams about the Eagles. They've even made it past the Conf. Championship game in some of them. Unfortunately, they haven't proven to be prophetic either. :(

You guys won't believe this and will think I'm crazy, but I used to have dreams where I could make my own decisions and do what I wanted. As you might imagine, I sometimes did exactly what most of you would do. And, believe me, it didn't have anything to do with the Redskins!

Archived