Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tonights sopranos!

steveo21

David Chase writing has begun to develop a pattern...taking you almost to the point where you started believing Chrisofa was going to flip then selling Adrianna down the river...I particulary liked Little Stevie calling here a c*nt as he yanked her out of the car

Can someone confirm or deny that this is going to be the last new episode of the Sopranos...or are they going to take a 2 year break and then decide

Yeah. Great one tonight. Adrianna should've known better.

I have a feeling that Johnny Sack is going to hit Tony where it hurts. Either take out Carmella, or Meadow. Just a feeling. I really thought Carmella was going to get it tonight. Although, with her taking Tony for a $600,000 piece of land, he might not shed that many tears.

I loved it when Tony was visiting his goumba at the hospital an she says "I think I'm going to kill myself" to which Tony responds "I have to take this phone call", I thought that that was one of the best lines I've ever heard on the show.

Tonight was my favorite episode since the one where Tony had his boys on the boat with the speakers outside the lawyer's beach house.

Is there no episode next week and then the following week is this season's finale? It wasn't too clear.

That was an awesome show last night. I was pumped when he told Johnny Sac to to Eff himself.

I hope Tony B. comes back to town and cleans house next show. He just looks the part. We are gonna lose either Pauly, Chris or Silvio but Tony S. and Tony B. will still be standing when it ends.

One of the best episodes ever. My wife and I are big fans however we were under the impression that this was to be the last season. Did they extend it another season ? If so, that would have to rank right up there with Gibbs' return to the Skins.

Did anyone else notice the Baltimore/Washington/Towson exits on the highway when Andriana was being driven to her death. Don't you think she would have asked, "uh, why are we in Maryland?" or "why have we been driving for 3 hours?"

Originally posted by jwebst1

Did anyone else notice the Baltimore/Washington/Towson exits on the highway when Andriana was being driven to her death. Don't you think she would have asked, "uh, why are we in Maryland?" or "why have we been driving for 3 hours?"

That was her daydreaming about leaving on her own.

The scene when Adriana told Christopher about what was going on was one of the most intense, dramatic scenes on the show ever. Him choking her and the emotion and extreme tense in his face was fantastic. Great drama from two great actors.

mufumonk,

My girlfriend and I didn't see it that way... it appeared to us that Silvio has driven to maryland to kill her but we were confused why she didn't question where they were going... in any case, solid episode.

mufumonk,

My girlfriend and I didn't see it that way... it appeared to us that Silvio has driven to maryland to kill her but we were confused why she didn't question where they were going... in any case, solid episode.

Yeah she was day dreaming about what could have been...

After a while she had to know she wasn't going to the hospital but was on her way for a long dirt nap.

mufumonk,

Silvio took her towards upstate NY. The shot of 95/695 was her picturing what could have been. Remember, you see a shot of her baggage in the passenger seat, then it switches to Sil and her in the car. She knew what was about to happen, and accepted it. That was the choice she made. She loved Christopher to a flaw, in that she chose to died to save him.

EFFIN AWESOME!!!!

Carmella's a deadwoman.

2 episodes ago, Tony kept asking her on the phone "Is it light where you are yet".

I hope Tony B. whacks Johnny Sack too.

What a great show and what a dumb ***** Ade is.

Archived