Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Hogs...

Griff

Originally posted by Nighthawk

They did a great job of capturing their likenesses. (is that a word?)

Alright, just so I make it clear, there's no sugar in my tank - however, I couldn't help notice that all the Hogs have different crotch and cup sizes. I know I opened myself up for alot of humiliation and insulting jokes, but it's true. And I can guarantee that I didn't look at them longer than some of you are looking right now! :doh:

I sent the link to my wife and told her that I wanted The Hogs and the DG. I'm expecting to be laughed at and told that I have too many things in my football collection, and then arguing (for all of the single guys that have never been married, arguing for the men means begging), for a few days and hopefully get my wish.

Hope this means something. I was just redoing my profile in Honor of the Hogs (signature). Then when I came back to FEDEXFIELD, I see this thread on the "The Hogs"! :cool:

That is a sculpture worth the mantle piece! Of course Doc was a part of the hogs, as a TE, but this is well understood.

Thanks for sharing Griff, now I gotta' have one :D

Be back soon, going shopping. :)

Originally posted by SKINtil8tin

Alright, just so I make it clear, there's no sugar in my tank - however, I couldn't help notice that all the Hogs have different crotch and cup sizes. I know I opened myself up for alot of humiliation and insulting jokes, but it's true. And I can guarantee that I didn't look at them longer than some of you are looking right now! :doh:

Dude of all things to notice...:laugh:

Free beer to the guy that points out 15 things that are different with the moldings...(other than the crotch);)

Originally posted by Symbol

I sent the link to my wife and told her that I wanted The Hogs and the DG. I'm expecting to be laughed at and told that I have too many things in my football collection, and then arguing (for all of the single guys that have never been married, arguing for the men means begging), for a few days and hopefully get my wish.

Chris Rock says it best when he says, "Don't argue with your woman. You can't win. We, as men, are handicapped because we have the need to make sense. A woman isn't going to let something like making sense stand in her way of winning an argument. She's not in it to make sense. She's in it for distance & irritation!"

Ya just gotta do what I do. Don't ask, just come home with something. You can argue later, but at least you'll have what you are arguing about! :cheers:

That's a great quote from Chris Rock man! Good Job.

Did anyone else notice that old Joe Jacoby makes the rest of the line look like they should be playing Canadian League? I mean I've met the dude in the flesh before and he is huge! but I always thought the rest of the Hoggs where big too!

Originally posted by rfdc

That is a sculpture worth the mantle piece! Of course Doc was a part of the hogs, as a TE, but this is well understood.

Not only Doc, but Don Warren as well. They were both "Original " Hogs. While this is nice, it is incomplete. I wonder why Doc & Don got left out.

Maybe Master Om can get the answer from Doc in their next session.

Archived