Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Could Kerry Collins end up a Raven?

TC4

Originally posted by Skinsfan75

Collins could very well end up a Raven. I think he would probably fit in with them pretty good. He could be their missing offensive link, who knows.

I think Kiper said that the Ravens would be his Super Bowl favorite if they got Collins.

Poor Wright, he's a good guy and I was rooting for him to continue playing well even though I hate the Ravens and Billick, so wanted to see them fail under Boller by benching Wright. And it was easier to like Wright after he left Dallas :)

That guy Wright is a moron.

In the article, they said he hurt his shoulder in November and he is just going to get surgery now? I realize that a player would prefer not to have surgery, but couldn't he throw for 4 days in January and figure it out?

I just hope that this is not the same situation that Coles is in with his ankle. (knocks on wood)

If the Ravens were SMART they should bring in Collins today and be the starter. They have a chance to make it to the superbowl and you can't hope Boller is the man, the nfl for teams that are close should not be putting all their hope on a young qb anymore.

Originally posted by VT Shockoe Joe

I just hope that this is not the same situation that Coles is in with his ankle. (knocks on wood)

Coles has a problem with his toe, not his ankle.

Archived