Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone see Freddy Adu's goal? WOW!

Destino

Recieved a pass at top right of the box.... drove straight at a defender juked right went left, leaving him standing still....used the ol slow fast slow stutter step to tip toe accross the front of the box...and when he saw an opening took a left footed shot to fire a perfect score into the upper left corner past a small crowd and a keeper.

I think that's how it went, need the video!

Originally posted by fwo40

Soccer...bah...it's hockey without all the good stuff.

I love soccer, for those who never lived or visit Europe probaply won't understand, but I love to watch when the Europe cup comes around and the World cup is just the balm! also I like F-1 racing. Ofcourse I'm an American bleed red, white & blue but I guest since I was station in Europe and worked there for several years i just took a liking to soccer and F-1 racing, also I love clubing in Amsterdam club call the "IT" and planet Hollywood where I met snoop dogg and p. ditty, I wish you all could atleast visit Europe it's nice..

Guest "VT Alum" SkinsHokie Fan

Soccer is a great game. And honestly nothing matches up to a sporting atmosphere like going to a Serie A game in Italy. Ooo especially in Milan, those were some fun times for me.

I am still trying to scrounge up tickets to Euro 2004 and fly out there. Anyone else game?

Originally posted by Kilmer17

I keep trying that link at I cant get the goal to work.

Can someone link the actual video?

Hope this works:

mms://a1503.v115042.c11504.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/1503/11504/v0001/mlbmls.download.akamai.com/11504/2004/open/topplays/archive05/051904_lagdcu_adu_goal_384.wmv

I'm not a soccer fan at all, but I have to say that was pretty nice. He made three guys miss and shot with his LEFT foot. That was some footwork. I can only imagine how good he will be when he reaches his potential. It's gonna be a scary sight for the opposition.

Originally posted by Kilmer17

Yeah, I watched a Family Guy episode at lunch.

I don't know what to tell you, maybe your computer is in need of a restart or something.

Family great is such a great show. It's one of my top 5 of all time. Have they officially said they are bringing it back? I've read that they were serioulsy talking about it, but haven't been able to check up on it as of late.

Archived