Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone in Southern Maryland know of any job openings?????

TheShow56

actually, I don't know how something like that would work.

But it would be sweet if we could have a forum with people who are hiring and for others to post the resumes....or at least PM them to the people with openings.

Who knows.....just brainstorming here.

Check with UPS and FEDEX. They have truck loaders that work nights and from what I hear they pay well and have great benefits. Part timers get college money, according to one guy I know who works for FEDEX .

I'm looking as well for work in Southern Maryland... though don't need it that critically. I'm currently a Substitute teacher, and make decent scratch doing that. As well as doing the summer reading/math academy.

Though... trying to find a second job is madness. I've applied pretty much everywhere and haven't heard back. Have gone back by and most aren't hiring anyone. I'm probably gonna go to the movie theatre, as I know the people there and should be able to get a job. (Hopefully) but that wasn't what I had in mind. I'd hoped to have more of either a sales/desk job, as I've had experience in both fields. I especially have enjoyed working for a hotel front desk the past year... and have decent experience in that field.

Worst thing happens and I can't get a job, I'll just wash/wax cars around the neighborhood for some extra cash.

If you are interested in food service, check out the crab houses around Pope's Creek. They are very busy throughout the summer. I m not sure what kind of $$$ but I would bet that it wouldn't be difficult landing a job there. Moving companies in Waldorf are always hiring too. It is tough work but good money

Archived