Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What are gas prices where you live?

Monte51Coleman

Originally posted by seanskins

Could someone convert litres to gallons for me! Where I live we pay 88.5 a litre. Not sure what that works out to be, but I think it is extremely high

A liter is about 1/4 of a gallon, it's actually .26 something, so you paid somewhere around $3.50/gallon.

I lived in Indonesia when the economy crashed in '98 and for a few months I was paying less than $0.50 to fill my motorcycle tank full. I miss those days......:(

It's around $1.80 up here I believe, but it varies by as much as 10 to 20 cents depending on the town you're in.

$1.90.9 tonight for regular right off of 40 in Durham NC, expensive station so usual most likely 10-cents cheaper

... course both my vehicles spec premium fuel, so $2.10.1

seanskins

0.885 CAD = $0.635 USD per litre

1.0 litre = 0.264 gallons

around $2.40 USD a gallon

1.92 at exxon

1.80 at the lil station touching it.

You cant pay at the pump but you can go in and pay there....

It amazes me the amount of people that say the 1.20 is for convienance and the complain about the prices....

The lowest for reg. in my area that I can find is $1.96 at some gas station I don't know even know if it has a name.

Regular for most are between $2.00-$2.05 and rising rapidly (at the end of April a few were still in the $1.70s)

High oct. is between $2.15 and $2.20.

Originally posted by Blondie

There is an email going around, stating that on May 20th, EVERYONE should NOT buy gas on that one day. Supposedly, if everyone would NOT buy gas on that one day, it would make a terrrific impact on OPEC.

Blondie

I got the same e-mail, except it said not to buy on May 19th....I won't buy either day.

Filled up last night at a $1.97

Archived