Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone hear Portis on DC101 this morning?

skins0128

Basically he said that CP is CP no matter what number. He doesn't care about the number he will get a new one if he can't get that working.

He basically said KWII wanted to be the guy -- and in Washington there his attitude of wanting the ball all the time would get in the way of all the weapons they have.

is the rumor about Taylor true? We definitely need a hard working Taylor on our team, not an 'i dont wanna be here' Taylor. Glad that Portis is gonna play hard.

Like your signature pic Bufford by the way.

Originally posted by Dexter's Better

He basically said KWII wanted to be the guy -- and in Washington there his attitude of wanting the ball all the time would get in the way of all the weapons they have.

Nice blurb on Winslow Jr. I know Clinton kept saying Sean Taylor to Coach Gibbs and I think he will prove to be the better pick. Just have the feeling KWII was not well liked @ U of M.

I said this from day 1 Portis did'nt want to take a backseat to KW2. KW2 would have been the superstar and crowd favorite once everybody watched his game.

I still stand by the fact that we made the wrong decision passing him up and will regret it has soon has this year. I'll bet anything people are crying on this board before the year is out about why we did'nt draft him.

I'm willing to bet the entire offense would've taken a backseat to K2 if we'd drafted him, Cleveland is a better fit for him cause they don't have much else. There isn't enough footballs for Portis Coles, the rest of our wr's and a te who expects to be the centerpiece of the offense.

KW2 would have been a crowd favorite without even catching passes. The guy is a hustle machine every snap. He can be seen running 20 yards downfield making bigtime blocks after already blocking a end. I love his game attitude,intensity and all out hustle. I will always enjoy his game and Shockeys for that matter. Those 2 guys are great to watch running over db's and just keep on trucking. Those are the only 2 Te's in football with that rare ability to just get nasty and play old school ball.

Has Taylor indicated that he doesn't want to be a Redskin? I keep on seeing people wonder if there is some statement by him affirming his desire to be a Redskin. Why would we question him at this point? He doesn't have a contract and is supposed to be in school until June. That is the policy for all rookies that are still in school.

There is the question of his agent that is still looming, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't want to be here.

Originally posted by Samuels

KW2 would have been a crowd favorite without even catching passes. The guy is a hustle machine every snap. He can be seen running 20 yards downfield making bigtime blocks after already blocking a end. I love his game attitude,intensity and all out hustle. I will always enjoy his game and Shockeys for that matter. Those 2 guys are great to watch running over db's and just keep on trucking. Those are the only 2 Te's in football with that rare ability to just get nasty and play old school ball.

He may be all this and more but he has a really bad attitude. Cooley and Taylor was a much better choice for our game IMO.

It was written by Peter Queen who is well known for his dislike of the redskins....and he is same idiot sportswriter that stated that the skins would regret drafting Fred Smoot....he is simply put an idiot....there is no truth to the rumor that Taylor didn't want to be a redskin....

I just read the MMQB ... what a fargin ice hole. How does he make a statement like that and not explain himself. I have no way to base a response to a statement that has nothing more than I think he doesn't want to be a Redskin. It is way too early to determine that or make that statement. It only serves to stir the pot when nothing of any substance is in the pot.

Samuels~

While KW2 maybe a great talent, I think that he will wind up being anouther TO. Just a cancer, a trouble maker, a malcontent on what ever team he is on. I'm happy we didn't pick him.

In fact that was the longest 12 min of my life when we were on the clock and wondering which one we would take.

Archived