Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

7-11 Hotdogs are awesome!!

Commander PK

What is it about those dam hotdogs!! I'm munching on one right now. That Spicy Bite is SOOOO GOOD!! Nothing kills a beer induced craving like a 7-11 hotdog. YUM YUM YUMMY! Yes, I've been drinking! Nothing goes with a good brew, like a 7-11 hotdog. Yes sireee. :cheers: :laugh: :silly:

i can even drink nesquick with alot of alcohol in my system. i used to drink a quart every night. you'd think the milk would mix poorly with liquor, but for me it was just the right combo to lead to a great nights sleep... damn, i want one now.

Drinking beer & eating a 7-11 hotdog?

Brilliant.

Oh, & btw, 7-11 called. They said you left IAMBG in the copier room making butt prints.*

*No actuall IAMBG's or 7-11 copier machines were harmed in the creation of this post. Brain cells on the other hand, well now, that's a different story.

Originally posted by TK-IV II I

Drinking beer & eating a 7-11 hotdog?

Brilliant.

Oh, & btw, 7-11 called. They said you left IAMBG in the copier room making butt prints.*

*No actuall IAMBG's or 7-11 copier machines were harmed in the creation of this post. Brain cells on the other hand, well now, that's a different story.

:laugh: It truly, truly is the simple things in life! :)

THis joint down the street from me when I lived on the beach here in Chucktown had the best f*cking pizza aside from Mulberry st.

So damn good and they always kept it stocked. Especially late night...

I've never actually had a 7-11 hotdog while intoxicated. I think they're not bad sober.

Now Tijuana hotdogs at 3am were the shiznit back in my younger days. Nowadays if I'm out late it's the 24-hour taco stand, or Del Taco. The SoCal guys around here know what I'm talking about.

Originally posted by Higharolla ****amamie

didn't know 7-11 had their own brand of food. i guess they don't have those in virginia and maryland.

wtf???

Dude I can't believe you've never had a 7-11 hotdog, they sell them in the store.

I saw the title of this, and was like, "someone is crunk and posting", which is definitely one of my favorite hobbies. 7-11 hot dogs are the BOMB BAY. I used to get them back in Alexandria, the 395 exit to Edsall Road 7-11 makes them the best. Straight butter.

Originally posted by Ghost of Joe Bibbs

dchogs

When did you live in Philly?

I was there from age 10 to 20(left during the end of summer 97)

i grew up in York and moved to Philly after college. was there from June of 98 until April of 2000. lived in center city, but mainly partied in manayunk.

Archived