Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you are reading this, then you are on the new Extremeskins server

Blade

Wild. I was cut off from the internet and work for 2 days.....

And here y'all already got a new server!

Good work. Wild and crazy stuff is a goin on...

Ok I am officially drunk now. No more posting tonight. :D

Originally posted by bishtw

I can tell a differance so far, whats suppose to be the differance?

Hopefully the only difference you notice is that when we get 500+ ppl on it, it will run like there is 1/2 that many :)

Originally posted by Blade

Hopefully the only difference you notice is that when we get 500+ ppl on it, it will run like there is 1/2 that many :)

SWEET!!!!!!! Thanks for the time and effort, It really shows in the quality! IMHO best skins site!

:point2sky

:notworthy

:cheers:

Originally posted by jbooma

Blade did you run some stress tests on the new server to see what it can handle??

Just curious how much power we haven now :cheers:

We are now on a dual 2.4 Xeon with 2GB RAM and dual drives with 1700GB/month of bandwdith allocation. $$$$$$

Power is not a concern now... the main concern now is getting the software upgraded so that it is not the cause of future crashes.

Originally posted by Blade

We are now on a dual 2.4 Xeon with 2GB RAM and dual drives with 1700GB/month of bandwdith allocation. $$$$$$

Power is not a concern now... the main concern now is getting the software upgraded so that it is not the cause of future crashes.

:notworthy nice

Good work guys, I'll be trying to talk my wife into letting me buy some extremeskins gear. As many of us may be in the same financial problem I'm in, called a wife, we have to get permission from the "better" half to buy almost anything. :doh:

Archived