Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thank you JBooma, Renegade7, and Die Hard

Do we bid a 2005 first rounder on Mike Williams in the supplemental draft?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Do we bid a 2005 first rounder on Mike Williams in the supplemental draft?

• YES, absolutely bid a first rounder, he's a superstar in the making!
    • NO WAY, we need to save this first rounder so we can draft a D-Lineman next year! d-line! d-line! d-line! d-line!
    • YES, try to draft him so we can trade him right away for a d-lineman!
    • YES, this is a good value pick, since we'll end up at the bottom of the first round next year he's a better talent than we'll be able to draft in 2005.
    • I don't care either way. I'd like for us to bid a second rounder and hope everyone passes on him, but hey, we don't have one!

I figured I'd get at least one crack from someone while I had that Avatar. It won't phase me. You're very welcome, but don't get used to me having one. After the 50 posts are up, you won't see me with that avatar ever again. That's not because I plan to stop betting, just to let you know. :) Again, no prob uping up the mood in here. Glad to help.

:cheers: - rootbeer

Originally posted by Park City Skins

Nice look there Booma. Anybody got a dollar? :) And uh 7... some windows need some cleaning over in the corner. Want to take care of that?

You want me to dance for ya too sir? :mad:

Can't wait to get rid of this avatar. It looks like it that belong on that show "queer eye for the straight guy" or something. :puke:

Right jbooma. They're not the ones wearing the dress. ;) Oh and uh....no thanks Renegade, we kinda like the table dancing, (we being the men on the board. Won't answer for the ladies), to be done by women. Not those that dress like them. ;)

Originally posted by Park City Skins

Right jbooma. They're not the ones wearing the dress. ;) Oh and uh....no thanks Renegade, we kinda like the table dancing, (we being the men on the board. Won't answer for the ladies), to be done by women. Not those that dress like them. ;)

Ha ha. whatever

Just let me get rid of the dress already. I believe I've finished paying my debt by now. I know I had at the most 1580 posts when I started this crossdressing avatar nightmare, and here I am at 1641 and I still got it? What the hell is taking so long? :mad:

Whatever? Just like a woman. ;) Renegade, I'm going to hazard a guess that the last word in your question is applicable to your present fashion ware. If yesterdays thread with Ms. jbooma is any indicator, then # of posts may not get you out of the dress, ( not that any of us are anxious for that or anything. it oculd be length of time now. Or other things too. I'd not worry about it, take some the teasing, ( it's all meant in good fun), and take it like a man and it will go soon I'm sure. Trust me, you aren't the first and won't be the last.

so I guess that makes me the resident pedofile seeing as a 15 year old is my b!tch.... ah well, all in good fun.... it's inmates fault for remembering, i woulda forgot and let it slide.

It's hard to pass up an easy bet like that though, and come football season there will be more where that came from.

Anyways, bring me a gatorade B!tch!

:cheers:

Originally posted by Renegade7

Ha ha. whatever

Just let me get rid of the dress already. I believe I've finished paying my debt by now. I know I had at the most 1580 posts when I started this crossdressing avatar nightmare, and here I am at 1641 and I still got it? What the hell is taking so long? :mad:

it's 50 posts without complaining about the dress;)

looks like you just hooked yourself up!

nah, but i would assume DH will get around to it so long as you women behave.

Archived