Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Had I known this fact about Taylor then I would have wanted him more

jbooma

I found out that he is extremely religous and feels he has so much to prove :cheers:

Winslow is more the type that will rest on his rep and what is dad did.

I have to say we got a great player today :cheers: :applause:

Go Skins and playoffs here we come.

Now Jbooma, to your credit, I remember you said all along you would be happy with Taylor or any of the top picks in the order.

You just had a Love Jones for the offensive punch that KW2 would bring. And it is a seductive thing to dwell on.

But the story has a happy ending...character wins out in the end.

:applause:

Originally posted by manichispanic

i saw them interview gibbs and they were saying K2 was mad that gibbs didnt draft him. K2 also said that when the skins play the Browns it will be payback time.

Didn't Shockey also say the same thing about Parcells. He would make Dallas would pay the next time the Giants played them. Why can't these tight ends from Miami just keep their mouths shut?

In Winslow's defense he probably had the Skins talk about him as the next best thing since sliced bread coming to a Joe Gibbs offense - he took that as a I will definately pick you because he is very naiive" Of course Gibbs said categorically he never told Winslow that he will definately pick him

JBooma ...

Gibbs has said he wants Character, Smarts, & Ability in that order. Obviously based on what has transpired today, Taylor wins that debate. The audio press conference from Redskins Park with Greg Williams and Joe Gibbs discussed how football smart Taylor was and how much he impressed them. Then, of course, is his ability that everyone already knows about.

We got a REDSKIN !!!!

Originally posted by BD

His own stupid fault for picking the Postons.

You said it BD. If anyone thinks his agent choice of the Postons had nothing to do with our pick, they're kidding themselves. If he had chosen Eugene Parker, he may very well have been the pick.

Taylor's work ethic and being a Christian could very well have been the determining factor in choosing him to represent the team as a true Redskin. I know I'm proud to have him on the team.

Originally posted by Liberty

Religious? :sigh: I just hope his not one of those players that thanks god for every little thing he does.

What would be wrong with that????

I hope he gives credit to God when he smacks KW2 in Cleveland in Oct.:point2sky

Originally posted by jbooma

I found out that he is extremely religous and feels he has so much to prove :cheers:

Winslow is more the type that will rest on his rep and what is dad did.

I have to say we got a great player today :cheers: :applause:

Go Skins and playoffs here we come.

Heck in another hour or two you will convince yourself that you wanted Taylor all along, and just kept predicting Winslow so not to Jinx the pick :laugh:

;)

Originally posted by Liberty

Religious? :sigh: I just hope his not one of those players that thanks god for every little thing he does.

And how exactly is it going to affect your life it he is? Maybe you'll get a blister in your thumb from hitting the mute button, but that's about it.

Archived