Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So who wants to ***** Slap Michael Irvin

bubba9497

Jaws is mistaken about giving Palmer the qb job without having him earn the spot in camp. The Bengals were 8-8 last year because Kitna had an excellent year. They were limited by a defense that finished near the bottom.

Leadership and respect is earned not given. Lewis telling the players that going out and performing is the standard for which they will be judged is now suspect.

If Palmer falters and is replaced during the season the Bengals are going to end up with a divided locker room.

I wouldnt go that far, WM_Marylander

Kiper will tell it like it is too.

I remember some of his rants when he thought a team made a stupid pick. :)

As far as Irvin goes, yes he is NERVE-WRACKING. :)

But its not what he is saying (I agree with some of the things he says), its how he delivers it thats irritating. :)

I thought when they were having that argument about McNair, that he was going to reach over and GRAB Kiper, Irving leaned out of his chair so far. :laugh:

Skins Guy

Originally posted by mookie0720

I love the Redskins as much as any of you, but don't you think you all are just hating on Irvin because he is a Cowboy? I mean he has a lot of good points, and is the only one not afraid to say what he wants to say.

no, because he is rude & professional, and won't let anyone talk without interrupting them. When he argues he screams over the person instead of debating his point.

he is so f'n irritating :hammer:

Originally posted by mookie0720

I love the Redskins as much as any of you, but don't you think you all are just hating on Irvin because he is a Cowboy? I mean he has a lot of good points, and is the only one not afraid to say what he wants to say.

I did not like him as a player, but I like what he brings to the table as a commentator. He has good energy and makes some good points. It just takes some time to get used to him, but you start to like him eventually.

Archived