Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN zone anybody been?

Samuels

I got free tickets in the luxury boxes to my first ever baseball game at camdan yards next saturday but its draftday.. I accepted the tickets because they're free and i've always wanted to go.. I was thinking of trying to watch the draft at the ESPN zone in B-More because I heard it is within walking distance to Camden Yards.

How is the Espn zone and they should be playing the draft right thier right.. Is thier a genearl admission and can I sit thier for about 3 hours before the B-More game? Is it really pricey the food and beverages? Anybody is this a good idea or should I just record the draft when i'd never rewatch it.

The ESPN zone in B'more is the original one. Right near the inner Harbor where the power plant used to be.

It is like a Jillians or Dave & Busters type of place. If you have been to neither the easiest way to describe it like Chuck E. Cheese for adults.

There is not admission unless it is football season and you was to sit in the Bar area with the Jumbo Screen on a Monday or Sunday night. Although even that may have changed.

Food is the style you would find at a Fridays or Bennigans. And priced accordingly. Beers are about the same you would find at any restaurant. They usually dont have drink specials or anything like that but drinks are priced like you would find on a normal restaurant.

BTW- you will love Camden Yards. That place is beautiful.

I've been their on several occasions before and after O's games. The beers are tall and cold and the food is of generous proportions. Great atmosphere, try and grab one of the recliners in front of the Big Screen, but watch out for those Ravens fans.

Yes, Baltimore is the original "Zone" Then they got it right. I've been to the Espn Zones in Vegas, Chicago, Atlanta, NYC, Anaheim, and D.C., and this is by far the tiniest of them all.

The bar area is redicilously small. IF you want to watch the draft better hope you get there early.

the espn zone used to have this rock climbing treadmill type thing, so in my book it was way cooler then dave and busters, but then some drunk kcufs decided to climb it and dive off the top on to each other and they took it out. so now its an overpriced chuckee cheese. but i'm sure it would be great to watch games at. in a damon's kind of way

Originally posted by riggo-toni

Only been to the one here in Times Square, but the food is quite good!

I'm coming up for the draft, What's the one in Times square like? We'll be going there sometime after ths 'Skins pick

It don't open till 11:30am on Sunday the draft starts at 12pm I should be okay to get a seat getting thier at 11:30 right.

Also can I park at Camdan yards at 11:30am then walk to the ESPN zone and back the O's game don't start till 4:30pm though. Does the ESPN zone have alot of parking?

Originally posted by Samuels

It don't open till 11:30am on Sunday the draft starts at 12pm I should be okay to get a seat getting thier at 11:30 right.

Also can I park at Camdan yards at 11:30am then walk to the ESPN zone and back the O's game don't start till 4:30pm though. Does the ESPN zone have alot of parking?

They just opened a HUGE parking garage next to the old Power Plant, where the Zone and the Hard Rock is, Plenty of parking. $16 for anything over 3 hours

Archived