Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Real Schedule

Ravens777

Originally posted by Ravens777

All I have to say you are correct we dont have a qb or wr and we still made the playoff, did your team?

If the Redskins were in the AFC North, they would have made the playoffs. Winning that division is like winning a pee wee football title.

Originally posted by jthomas

If the Redskins were in the AFC North, they would have made the playoffs. Winning that division is like winning a pee wee football title.

That is funny, how many games did Wash win last year? The answer is 5 or less and guess where that puts the Redskins in the AFC last year, LAST PLACE!!!! I guess you really think before you write because if I use your words that would mean the Redskins cant even win a PEE WEE TITLE.... SORRY YOU FEEL THAT WAY ABOUT YOUR TEAM..

That is funny, how many games did Wash win last year? The answer is 5 or less and guess where that puts the Redskins in the AFC last year, LAST PLACE!!!! I guess you really think before you write because if I use your words that would mean the Redskins cant even win a PEE WEE TITLE.... SORRY YOU FEEL THAT WAY ABOUT YOUR TEAM..

Wow...just wow. You know teams don't play the same schedule as every other team in the league, right? Playing CLE, PIT and CIN is not the same as playing DAL, PHI and NYG. I'd go into further detail, but I'd obviously be wasting my time.

Originally posted by jthomas

Wow...just wow. You know teams don't play the same schedule as every other team in the league, right? Playing CLE, PIT and CIN is not the same as playing DAL, PHI and NYG. I'd go into further detail, but I'd obviously be wasting my time.

OMG, please lets see your detail. I agree in years past Dallas may have been a tuff team to face and they are pointed in the direction now, but please they have at the bottom for years. I would rather face PHI than play PITT, you have to be joking. Bottom line we face certain teams every year as Wash does and I would have to say they are equal adversaries

OMG, please lets see your detail. I agree in years past Dallas may have been a tuff team to face and they are pointed in the direction now, but please they have at the bottom for years. I would rather face PHI than play PITT, you have to be joking. Bottom line we face certain teams every year as Wash does and I would have to say they are equal adversaries

:lol:

Never has there been a more appropriate avatar used for someone than that of the one used for Ravens777.

Archived