21 ICM School of Business Choir

28 Korean War Veteran Amputees

Dec. 5 Associated MasterPlumbers

12 Clarissa School of Fashion & Design

19 Barbizon School of Modeling

Special – Monday Night Game

Dec. 26 Washington City Prison Gays

Rule Changes from Last year:

When playing the Girl Scouts, Redskins must not eat their cookies.

When playing the Blind Academy, Redskins are not allowed to hide football under Jersey.

When playing the Korean War Vet. Amputees, Redskins must not file protest about players with one leg being harder to tackle.

Rules from last year that stay the same:

Touchdown is still worth 21 points.

The Redskins will be allowed 27 people on the field at all times.

The Redskins will be allowed 20 time outs per half.

The Redskins will be awarded a 1st down with a every 3 yard gain

Name Changes:

The Redskins name will be changed to the Washington Tampons, as they are only good for one period and do not have a second string.

Thought you guys would enjoy this one............

Originally posted by geezings81

Jokes are supposed to be funny Ravenboy.

I just thought you would find it funny. This schedule comes out on the joke list every year and to be honest I think every team in the leauge has been on it, including the Ravens. I would laugh no matter the team. I thought it was a good joke that you guys could pass on to your friends and replace the team name with the team they like..... thats it, nothing more

Joe Gibbs is back in town and NOBODY shall get away with dissing the Redskins.

I plan on getting kicked out of a few games this year, possibly go to jail knowing how people run their mouth. I don't think we should take it anymore.

:hammer:

wow dude calm down..

Ravens777 I didn't know we were going against the Ravens on Dec 26., I thought we had Dallas that night. Everyone knows that Baltimore Ravens are a bunch of jail birds, even TO wanted nothing to do with you. Don't draft anyone with the last name Lewis, you don't need any more criminals you already have a drug dealer and someone associated with a murder.

Originally posted by Ravens777

WASHINGTON REDSKINS 2004 SCHEDULE

Sept. 5 Penn Hills High School

12 Cub Scout Pack 109

19 Pittsburgh Blind Academy

26 Spanish American War Vets

Oct. 3 Crippled Children’s Home

10 Carnegie Culinary Arts Academy

17 Monroeville AIDS and VD clinic #1

24 Beaver Falls Junior High

31 Bye Week

Nov. 7 Girl Scout Troop 3453

14 Mount Lebanon Seniors Bridge Club

21 ICM School of Business Choir

28 Korean War Veteran Amputees

Dec. 5 Associated MasterPlumbers

12 Clarissa School of Fashion & Design

19 Barbizon School of Modeling

Special – Monday Night Game

Dec. 26 Washington City Prison Gays

Rule Changes from Last year:

When playing the Girl Scouts, Redskins must not eat their cookies.

When playing the Blind Academy, Redskins are not allowed to hide football under Jersey.

When playing the Korean War Vet. Amputees, Redskins must not file protest about players with one leg being harder to tackle.

Rules from last year that stay the same:

Touchdown is still worth 21 points.

The Redskins will be allowed 27 people on the field at all times.

The Redskins will be allowed 20 time outs per half.

The Redskins will be awarded a 1st down with a every 3 yard gain

Name Changes:

The Redskins name will be changed to the Washington Tampons, as they are only good for one period and do not have a second string.

Thought you guys would enjoy this one............

:ravensuck :dallasuck :eaglesuck

Joe Gibbs is back in town and NOBODY shall get away with dissing the Redskins.

I plan on getting kicked out of a few games this year, possibly go to jail knowing how people run their mouth. I don't think we should take it anymore.

:hammer:

OMG.... relax dude. Stare at a fish bowl or something. As far as getting in trouble over some other fan and how he feels, thats nuts. If you pay your money to get in you should be able to root for who ever you want and that applies to every team. If the Redskins come to Baltimore sometime and Redskins were kicking our butt and there were redskin fans screaming in the stands it would not bother me..........relax!!

OMG.... relax dude. Stare at a fish bowl or something. As far as getting in trouble over some other fan and how he feels, thats nuts. If you pay your money to get in you should be able to root for who ever you want and that applies to every team. If the Redskins come to Baltimore sometime and Redskins were kicking our butt and there were redskin fans screaming in the stands it would not bother me..........relax!!

Don't tell me to relax. It's built up over the years...

Don't tell me to relax. It's built up over the years...

Look around, your own fellow Redskin brothers are tell you to relax. Honest is it really worth it? I am certain you do not speak for 99.9 Redskin fans. Good luck, go check on your meds, I think they may be ready..........

Please, I'm not worried at all, trust me. Relax its just a joke

you have no qb, no wr, and your rb is going to jail, can't wait till we beat you guys again at home :)

honestly it should be a very good game, i do find it odd we have yet to play you in bmore yet though

Originally posted by jbooma

you have no qb, no wr, and your rb is going to jail, can't wait till we beat you guys again at home :)

honestly it should be a very good game, i do find it odd we have yet to play you in bmore yet though

This post was not intended to spark a war on which team is better, it was a joke to everyone so they could pass it to their friends. As far as what the Redskins & Ravens have in terms of players and who will beat who. All I have to say you are correct we dont have a qb or wr and we still made the playoff, did your team? As far as the rb issue, I assure RL got off his charge, I am sure JL will beat this trupmed up drug charge. By the way before you fire back with the Ravens being a bunch of Jail birds I agree!!!!

Look around, your own fellow Redskin brothers are tell you to relax. Honest is it really worth it? I am certain you do not speak for 99.9 Redskin fans. Good luck, go check on your meds, I think they may be ready..........

Whats ready is me putting my foot where your head is.

Whats ready is me putting my foot where your head is.

I normally stay around to back up or debate my facts or just have plan old joking fun but in this case I have to terminate this conversation because it’s pointless. Have a nice day Mr. Gee

Originally posted by jbooma

i do find it odd we have yet to play you in bmore yet though

jbooma,

Please do not feed the Balti-moron conspiracy theorists.

Examples: "Tags and the rest of the NFL hate us. Jack Kent Cooke blocked our team. Cleveland got a team right away. Baltimore is not on MNF enough. Marcia, Marcia, Marcia."

There simply is not enough cheese for all the whine in Bawl'mer.

:ravensuck :ravensuck :ravensuck :ravensuck :ravensuck

Archived