Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ok...I think TO maybe a tad over rated....

StevieInferior

But atleast i am not as disillusional as Cr@ckboy fans to say Meeshawn is better than TO. I'd take TO over Keyshawn everyday and twice on Sunday. The only WR in the East I want over TO is Coles. i concede that TO is probably better on the field, BUT Coles does not split a team nor does he give much off-field trouble unlike TO.

http://mb2.theinsiders.com/fcowboyupdatefrm10.showMessage?topicID=51656.topic

Talent wise, TO is definately not overrated. He's one of the best athletes in the league. However, he's attitude rubs some people the wrong way which skews their perception of him as a player. He is one of the best WRs in the league and it's not good that he is now an Eagle.

Originally posted by Bugs'

If we are speaking of the top receivers in the NFC East....

1. T.O.

2. Toomer

3. Coles

4. K. Johnson

5. Gardner

I think Coles is better than T.O. because not only can he catch, is faster, and is more versatile, but he has a ton of heart which is something you cannot measure.

Originally posted by ArmchairRedskin

Not to be mean or anything....but I've always thought that IMO was kind of redundant. I mean....of course it's your opinion. I dunno. Maybe it's just me.

I suppose. I write IMO at the end of strictly opinions of mine (things like rankings etc.,). Not really needed but I use it once in a while. :)

BUT Coles does not split a team nor does he give much off-field trouble unlike TO.

TO has never had off-field problems. Just so you know. No DUI's, no domestic abuse, no drugs, and forgodsake the man has one of the best worth ethics for any WR. But anyway here are my NFC Beast top WR's.

1. TO-Obvious choice.

2. Coles

3. Toomer

4. Keyshawn

Archived