Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Take the Wonderlic

StevieInferior

I fail to see one question on this test that would judge someone's football intelligence (which is vastly different from book smarts or even common sense). What's the point of it?

If you want to give an athlete a test, make it about game situations, clock management, and the like. Just because someone is a genius in other areas doesn't mean he will automatically get the hang of reading defenses, clock management, or that he is good at making split-second decisions.

It's just another non-football test that has absolutely nothing to do with the game. Give me good, instinctive, smart football players. You can keep the Rhodes Scholar for your team.

Originally posted by sonsofwashington

8/9 I got the last one wrong cause I'm an idiot, but where is the real 12 minute test. I could not find it.

The Wonderlic is like the SAT... unless you pay for the test, you can't take a real one. The Wonderlic people are very protective of the test, so it has to be administered by a professional (not sure who all is considered a pro).

I took the test a few years ago. I was the first person she had take the test and finish it. I'm not sure it is due to my problem solving ability, or if she had only rocks taking it prior to me.

If you really want to take one, look for a rehabilitation counselor in your area. He/she will probably let you take one for a nominal fee :D .

Peace

I remember that someone posted an actual test on here a couple of years ago. It was not like this test. The ones that were on that web page are indicative of the kind of question you would find on the test, but to say that you would get a 50 if you scored 9/9 is a little much.

Both this and the SAT measure the same kind of thing- the ability to analyse facts presented and respond in a short time frame. You could argue that this is a kind of SAT-lite. Here's a clue, if you didn't score above 1500 on your SAT, you're not getting a 50 on the full Wonderlic.

- at least this was true when I took the SAT, I hear it's become like the achievement tests because it was found to be too discriminatory to inner city kids who go to crappy schools. Too bad, this is the first thing on the way to diluting the quality of the test out of existence.

Archived