Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most annoying TV show theme music

PaulInVirginia

Originally posted by Sarge

That weak Star Trek show

Dang, you beat me to it. That theme is so friggin gay!

There was talk for a bit about doing Star Trek: Captain Sulu as the next spinoff. That would have been so much cooler than "Enterprise," which just might beat out Deep Space Nine as the lamest of all the Star Trek shows.

I actually kinda liked the Boston Public theme, but, yes, it has been cancelled.

riggo

Voyager was the lamest, dunderhead :P

DS9, once it got past that first two years of "we live in a crappy frontier station where nothing works, and the Bajorans are 'spiritual'" nonsense became the ST franchise's best series.

The Dominion, the episode where Tony Todd plays a grownup Jake trying to bring his dad back from the dead(timeshifts/limbo --long story) The introduction of Worf, the intrigues and action?

Gol Ducat?!!

Nah, you're dead wrong on DS9.

Originally posted by KINGBRICE_28

and for anyone who said friends...don't tell me you have never gone: clapclapclapclap! like it does in the song at least once!!!

HAHA! I still do that watching the reruns just to annoy my kids.:applause:

Originally posted by Ghost of LeBuster Jenkins

riggo

Voyager was the lamest, dunderhead :P

DS9, once it got past that first two years of "we live in a crappy frontier station where nothing works, and the Bajorans are 'spiritual'" nonsense became the ST franchise's best series.

The Dominion, the episode where Tony Todd plays a grownup Jake trying to bring his dad back from the dead(timeshifts/limbo --long story) The introduction of Worf, the intrigues and action?

Gol Ducat?!!

Nah, you're dead wrong on DS9.

I agree

The Dominion War ALONE made DS9 cool

And Spike TV is suppose to begin showing DS9 reruns starting in September if I am not mistaken

Archived