Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

p daniels released via espnnews

Renegade7

heard about it. Sign him bring him in as a back up. Cut every other DE we have and move Wynn to DT if we keep him. Overhaul time, FA season is on the horizion. Time to whip out the check book and have some fun. YEEHAWWW!!!!

BEATIN UP DEM COWBOYS!!!!

HOW BOUT DEM REDSKINS?!?!?!

YEEHAWW!!!

------------------------

0-16, 19-0, skins fan till i die!!!

Thats not a bad idea about trying to move Wynn to Dt. Wonder if he could pull it off. He definitely doesn't have the speed we need at DE but he might just be athletic enough to make some tackles and hold off blockers as a DT............

Not sure I'm crazy about him either, reminds me of the same nondescript mediocre DEs we has last year, including the aging Bruce Smith.

As for DEs we'll keep, Wynn may be a June 1st cut due to his salary cap and lack of playmaking. Upshaw may stay as a reserve, same w/ Zellner. Anyone think Nic Clemmons might be coached into something?

I don't think Gibbs has a direct opinion of this guy ... I think this is Greg Blanche's recommendation and Gibbs' will trust his talent. We need role players as well. I just hope that we don't pay too much for support roles.

On the flip side, I remember how desperate we were for anyone who could even say "Defensive Line" and "Sack" in the same sentence last year after we let Gardner go, cut Big Daddy, and then Brian Noble got injured. Heck, we gave Denver our 7th round pick for a player we just cut last week. I think we will be lucky to have any depth that may be effective in spot duty based on how we have played.

Archived