Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Champ Bailey Our Best Player?

JoeSkins

baily is the skins best player....but if portis comes here...he will make more of an impact then baily does....baily will be tough to let go of...but FA cornerbacks are the best that they've been in the last 5 yrs...and your probably not going to see a CB crop this good....so why not take advantage of it

Smoot had a great year no doubt but he still gives a 15yd cushion on 3rd and 9 and he wasnt matched up with the likes of Booker and Toomer nearly as much. IF you in your right mind think Smoot is a better corner than Champ you are insane beyond belief:doh: That said if we get a pass rush and pick up another solid corner to go a long with smoot Im all for it. BTW smoot is the man hope he is a skin for life.

I would have to go with Coles as well. Bailey is good but Smoot outplayed him last year. We got a lot of good guys on this team and a lot of guys that have yet to reach their full potential such as Lavar. When all these guys start reaching that potential watchout we're going to be dangerous.

I think Bailey is probably the best player. Arrington still could wind up better. And Coles is damn good. And I do think those guys have shown more leadership and heart than Bailey- so I'd rather we trade Bailey than either of those 2 guys, provided we get proper value in return.

Originally posted by Skeletor The Invincible

Huh?

Champ Bailey isn't even on our team.

What are you talking about?

Clinton Portis is probably our best player.

He is still on the team. I made the poll to find out if you think that it is a best for best trade.

And as for Jansen, he's arguably the best RT in football (with respect to Turley), and you guys won't give him a break?

Yes he is because he hasn't missed a game in 5 years. This year wasn't his best but when you're a DB with a bad shoulder and wrist that will happen. He couldn't come in and bump the receiver off his route. He has character and no off the field problems. He was mentored by D. Green and has lived up to his potential. He is an asset to our team and someone that should be a Redskin for life.

Guest SkinsHokie Fan

I'll put it this way. If you can lose with em you can certainly lose with out em. Ted Leonsis of the Caps figured that out this year

Archived