Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins in Madden

NYSkins1

I'm sure that this has been posted already, but it's been lost in the slew of threads over the past few months. Has anyone else noticed a few things wrong with the Skins in Madden? Arrington deosn't exist in the game and his alter-ego is LOLB #51, not #56, and the stadium isn't FedEx field. It's just some generic stadium named "Landover, MD."

Originally posted by NYSkins1

Look closely at the stadium, too. It looks absolutely NOTHING like FedEx field.

Originally posted by mbennett

No jumbotrons, no place for the band, kinda disappointing

Ah, the joy of owner mode. :) Nothing like movin em back to DC & calling it RFK.

:cool:

I've played both, along with shi††y NFL Fever, and out of all I found ESPN to be the best, IMO. Better graphics, fluid gameplay, and it's online(XBOX, I know it's different on PS2). Either way, it all comes down to personal preference, I like ESPN, although I'd probably still buy the next version of Madden if it has features that ESPN is missing.

Like mbennett was saying, if you update the roster online for Madden, it now has Lavar on there. Also eveeryone that is a Madden fan should check out www.powermaddenleague.com . Its a league for Madden and a few other games. It is a really well run league that stresses straight realistic play. Put your name on the list and try to get into next season. Its alot of fun and its free. I will warn you thopugh , the guys in this league are good,REAL GOOD.

Originally posted by gooskins

Like mbennett was saying, if you update the roster online for Madden, it now has Lavar on there. Also eveeryone that is a Madden fan should check out www.powermaddenleague.com . Its a league for Madden and a few other games. It is a really well run league that stresses straight realistic play. Put your name on the list and try to get into next season. Its alot of fun and its free. I will warn you thopugh , the guys in this league are good,REAL GOOD.

Are you in PML? We had Rob Powers on our Madden Nation radio show a few weeks ago. He's a great guy and his league is porbably one of the best online leagues around.

Originally posted by bobby1

The cool thing about Espn is you can change the linbacker #59 to Lavar Arrington #56 on roster manager.

You can do the same thing in Madden.

I also chose to move the Redskins to DC in my owner mode, but in doing so I had to use different uniforms. It just wasn't the same to me.

Originally posted by gooskins

Hey RAC, I have been in PML since the first season (all except 1 ,took 1 season off). I remember him telling me about being on your show. Its a small world,lol.

That's great. PML and 2-2-0 which is a league I started last year were the first two leagues to use leaguedaddy for tracking stats. Ever since then I have always kind of followed PML and I believe that the two leagues may even have a couple of the same players.

Archived