Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Don and Mike, P RAM

FIGHT FOR D.C.

I dont listen to Don and Mike much but on friday I tuned in and they were broadcasting from the superbowl. Ramsey walked by as they were on the air and tried to get his attention but he kept walking they asked his agent why he was there and he his agent said that Ramsey was shopping himself to other teams. anyone else catch this if so what the hell is going on. Is Ramsey not happy here or Gibbs dosen't think he'll fit in with his style of offense

Coming from Don and Mike, that doesn't suprise me. They might be funny, but they know nothing of what goes on at Redskins Park. Not to mention, Ramsey is under contract and can't be shopped before the trade deadline. But none of that matters, because Ramsey can't trade himself, and has no desire to do so anyways.

Originally posted by #1GIBBSFAN

I dont listen to Don and Mike much but on friday I tuned in and they were broadcasting from the superbowl. Ramsey walked by as they were on the air and tried to get his attention but he kept walking they asked his agent why he was there and he his agent said that Ramsey was shopping himself to other teams. anyone else catch this if so what the hell is going on. Is Ramsey not happy here or Gibbs dosen't think he'll fit in with his style of offense

In light of today's events does this take on new meaning?

If they trade Ramsey I'll BE 1 po'd SKINS DIEHARD.I'm already pissed they would even consider a 2nd for Brunell thats a terrible trade. We need Corey Dillion more then Brunell and he won't garner a 3rd if that. I'll be pissed if its even a swap of #5 4 #9 in the draft.Brunell will be cut we gotta stop overpaying on everything thats why we don't have a 4th rounder this year.

Archived