Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The sad thing about the halftime hype

jbooma

I agree,, she did a very good anthem.

usually it's butchered, but she did well.

But for the UTTERLY ridiculous,,

who saw DURAN DURAN performing at the party the night before?

they had them on CBS for a while during the afternoon./

Oh MAN... how surreal. they're fat and old, and still with the friggin hair and eye liner... oh man...

Not to mention the fact that twenty years ago they SUCKED,,, it is just so WEIRD who gets booked into these gigs.

I mean, is there really ANYONE that clueless?

~Bang

I think Beyonce singing the National Anthem and Josh Groban singing the tribute to the shuttle crew was the best part of the

non-football SuperBowl entertainment.

I am of the opinion that they need to start doing all the other stuff elsewhere and put the emphasis back on the game itself.

Originally posted by riggins44

I think Beyonce singing the National Anthem and Josh Groban singing the tribute to the shuttle crew was the best part of the

non-football SuperBowl entertainment.

I am of the opinion that they need to start doing all the other stuff elsewhere and put the emphasis back on the game itself.

I'm assuming Josh Brolin is James Brolin's son? Certainly looks like him. And he did a great job. Beyonce was good as well.

The REALLY sad thing is that everyone is talking about all of this "sideshow" stuff as much as they are talking about last night's fantastic game.

This is supposed to be a championship football game, right? It almost gets lost in all this other garbage.

Originally posted by jadien

I am not a Whitney Houston fan, but in my mind no one will ever sing a better national anthem than she did a few years ago. Best version ever!!!

Hendrix has the second best one locked!!!

Agreed. Whitney's was ridiculous.....

Hendrix's is definitely up there.....BEST musical, thats for sure.

Originally posted by Tarhog

I'm assuming Josh Brolin is James Brolin's son? Certainly looks like him. And he did a great job. Beyonce was good as well.

No, the guy that sang is Josh Groban.

Code...I missed Aerosmith. I remember seeing them at the Hampton Colesium twice years ago.

Originally posted by Brave

The REALLY sad thing is that everyone is talking about all of this "sideshow" stuff as much as they are talking about last night's fantastic game.

This is supposed to be a championship football game, right? It almost gets lost in all this other garbage.

Exactly. How upset would we be if it were the skins winning and the only thing on the radio and TV today was what Janet and Justin did. We'd be p!ssed!

Originally posted by riggins44

No, the guy that sang is Josh Groban.

Code...I missed Aerosmith. I remember seeing them at the Hampton Colesium twice years ago.

Unfortunately, they probably should have retired sometime after the shows you saw...LOL.

Stephen Tyler looks like his face is really really fake.

Archived