Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

what would scare you more?

earl

I don't think a stud WR will make much of a difference on the Eagles. McNabb is still going to be inaccurate and he's still going to spread the ball around. He would make SOME difference, but I don't forsee that being the one piece that makes that offense click.

Brunell with the Cowboys cast of WRs on the other hand does scare me. We all saw what Quincy could do with those WRs. Now imagine someone who's actually good! :paranoid:

TO to Philly would be bad news. It would provide McNabb with a much larger margin for error on his deep passes, and if you think a defense has a dilemma now in trying to prevent his scrambles, think what they'll have to do when they're double covering Owens all the time. Plus, Owens will enable the team to move Thrash and Pinkston and Mitchell away from being #1 WR's, making all of them more effective.

Originally posted by Neophyte

Dallas signing Dillion. A Nightmare. That offense is a real running back short of being really good. Quincy is not a bad QB when he has time to throw and a running game that has be respected would set that up.

Dillon to Dallas doesn't scare me a ton. Given the proper blocking and a little bit of talent, you can get a good RB just about anywhere. Look around the league and see how many different RBs pop up from year to year. Look at the parade of backs Shannahan has had come through Denver. Look at when Edge got hurt...they didn't really miss a beat. Heck, look at Rudi Johnson. QBs are a lot harder to come by, them getting Brunell to me is scarier than Dillon who is often injured, has a lot of miles and is about to hit 30. I've already stated my case on TO :D

Dillon to the boys. Then they would run that much more, making QC have an easier time in the pocket with a dump off man to boot.

Brunnell doesn't really freak me out all that much because he is injured ALL THE TIME. Warner is a head case right now and can't find his rhythm, Mcnabb would underthrow Owens all the time and even at that, Owens can be covered.

Dillon to the Eagles or another back of that caliber going to the Eagles sacres me.....

Originally posted by IAMBG

Dillon to the Eagles or another back of that caliber going to the Eagles sacres me.....

The Eagles were one of the best rushing teams in the league this year. I don't want a top-flight (I'm not even sure if Dillon is one still) back. Getting Dillon would just take away touches Westbrook could be having. Kearse to Philly or Bailey or McAllister to Philly (defensive moves) would be more scary IMO than any offensive move.

Archived