Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vinney on 980

Renegade7

he was jus on getting interviewed. It wasn't more then a couple minutes. they were askin him about Gibbs bein gone from the game and who were goin to pick in the first round. he said he wasn't conserned about Gibbs being gone so long, and REFUSED to even mention who we were considering to pick. almost like he had somethin better to do. jus wanted to let ya'll know.

--------------------------------------

0-16, 16-0, skins fan till i die!!!

he was jus on getting interviewed. It wasn't more then a couple minutes. they were askin him about Gibbs bein gone from the game and who were goin to pick in the first round. he said he wasn't conserned about Gibbs being gone so long, and REFUSED to even mention who we were considering to pick. almost like he had somethin better to do. jus wanted to let ya'll know.

Originally posted by Atlanta Skins Fan

He was packing. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i figured at least that much!!! lets face it, he's gone. i'm really cryin bout it either. o well, back to the ass kickin kind of football!!!

---------------------------------------

He was packing. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i figured at least that much!!! lets face it, he's gone. i'm really cryin bout it either. o well, back to the ass kickin kind of football!!!

---------------------------------------

More seriously, the last thing I want to hear from the Redskins between now and April is an accurate series of leaks about their intentions for the draft.

Accurate leaks diminish your bargaining power in trading down, and allow other teams to jump you (trading up) if they know you're planning to pick the player they want.

Hit the nail on the head there. I'm with ASF, I don't want hear a single leak about draft picks either, just for the above mentioned reasons.

More seriously, the last thing I want to hear from the Redskins between now and April is an accurate series of leaks about their intentions for the draft.

Accurate leaks diminish your bargaining power in trading down, and allow other teams to jump you (trading up) if they know you're planning to pick the player they want.

Hit the nail on the head there. I'm with ASF, I don't want hear a single leak about draft picks either, just for the above mentioned reasons.

Originally posted by OtNaz24

Vinny's not going anywhere. Teams don't reveal who they are going to pick because they may want to trade down during on draft day.

Archived